PWD 187: Not Even Sports Entertainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it depends on what you mean by "jobbed out." Do you consider any "oss" being jobbed out? Because he looked strong in both Wyatt matches, as well as the HIAC with Rollins. And the one (Night of Champions, maybe) he just showed up and attacked Rollins, again looking like a total badass. It's not like he's losing clean.

If it was maybe one or two PPV's where he lost via some shenanigans I wouldn't say so. But when you don't win a PPV match for 6 months straight I'd say it starts to venture into job territory. But not as bad as Cesaro though.

My favorite comment I have seen elsewhere was people claiming Ambrose is being buried because he lost to bray. That same bray that has been "buried" as well as of late. Just seemed funny to me.

Buried is overused in PW just like Robbery is overused in MMA.

The same people complaining last month about Bray Wyatt looking weak are the same ones complaining about Ambrose getting buried in the same feud. I guess they should be no selling chair shots and kicking off of 450 splash from the ceiling.

I'm watching the NXT REvolution show. I liked the Kevin Owens match - nice debut. Looked like he was almost in tears from the crowd's reaction.

The tag title match was pretty good too. I like the Vaudevillians, but I don't know that the gimmick has longterm staying power.

WM Prediction Season Booking
Brock wins at RR Vince said he's the ME on the Austin podcast.
Seth tries to cash in on Brock again but Randy costs him
Cena vs Rusev at Mania
Rollins vs Ambrose/Orton at Manis
Reigns beats Brock. Seth cashes in at Extreme Rules

John should turn at RR and bring back the Authority so that Brock wasn't brought back for nothing. Everyone would cheer for Reigns over corporate Cena.

Was the crowd counting the seconds for how long it took Corbin to win? That's kind of cool.

Her face looks odd at times.

BJIKNvUCcAEfVyd.jpg

Shame they never did anything with her.

The same people complaining last month about Bray Wyatt looking weak are the same ones complaining about Ambrose getting buried in the same feud. I guess they should be no selling chair shots and kicking off of 450 splash from the ceiling.

Just like the same people who continue to hate Ortiz for holding out for more money a decade ago are the same ones who hate the ufc for not paying fighters more.

peas in a pod

her mouth is too small for her face

Who's this? Chelsea from TNA?

Edit: Anna Bogomazova.

Yeah, she was in NXT, and they cut her before she was on TV. 6'1" Russian Kickboxer. Oddly enough, she was Rusev's valet way back when. There was a plan for a female Shield with her, Paige and Summer Rae.

lol and she's supposedly suing WWE for breaking her arm.

A female Shield should be Beth Phoenix, Kharma, and Natalya. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back