PWD 187: Not Even Sports Entertainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Neville's gimmick is going to be "Mighty Mouse-esque".

Apparently, Neville's gimmick is going to be "Mighty Mouse-esque".

I know it's not the one you mean, but he should have this guy as his gimmick.

Demetrius-Johnson-UFC-174-Interview.jpg

Now I'm watching the most recent NXT. The Network player says: "Baron Corbin vs. Unknown Wrestler." I don't want to be a negative Nancy, but I don't like Unknown Wrestler's chances.

The guido way of saying soft.

Growing up on the mean streets of Queens, N.Y., Colin Cassady found out very quickly that he had to learn to defend himself if he wanted to survive. It was in that borough where Cassady refined his trash-talking skills, developing into the brash and confident individual he is today.

Dubbing himself

I wonder if that's like the mean streets of Greenwich, CT.

That's awesome that Stormfront has a pro wrestling thread (someone linked it in the WR).

Unless WWE can pull off something amazing, it looks like TNA is the future of wrestling.

Or not.

AJ Styles isn't interested in working for the 'struggling' WWE

Why would I want to go to WWE? I mean honestly... They're struggling right now with the Network... I'm in the hottest wrestling company in the world-New Japan-and I'm with the hottest wrestling group. We can say it over and over again. It's absolutely true.

He's probably afraid of breaking another guy's neck on live TV.

I just had a look through Bubba's board what the fuck are you all real accounts?

The guy needs sectioning

I just had a look through Bubba's board what the fuck are you all real accounts?

The guy needs sectioning

At this point, I hope some real ones are sprinkled in there, but I'm not, Struggle isn't, Cook isn't, Socratic isn't, and he has a "HijackManiaKid" one as well.

Speaking of Bubba, he seemingly slipped under the radar a few days ago, and hadn't been banned, but "PassionBear" has been ganked.

He has me on there too as Gator.

He has me on there too as Gator.

Yeah.

There's clearly something lacking in his life that's positive, to the point that he has to create a board, with accounts for people he doesn't like, just to satiate his need to an argument on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back