PWD 189: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]zVgkBpIEPNc[/YT]

I wish that they would take Lawler off of ppv as well so I never have to hear his awful commentary again.

I miss the old days of face/heel commentary duos. JBL is so refreshing to me as a commentator.

[YT]zVgkBpIEPNc[/YT]

i'm going to have to watch impact. i recorded it. was the rest any good?

i'm a kong mark. i used to always pass by impact to see if she was on.

I had to laugh at that Bobby Roode promo. "I don't know why Eric Young would do this to me!"

Really? Nothing to do with the shit from Team Canada? No? How about owning his contract and making him your lackey, threatening to put him in the poor house if he didn't do as you said? Perhaps the time he turned on you to form the World Elite might have shown that maybe this guy isn't to be trusted.

Then again, as is always said "It's pro wrestling, don't expect it to make sense."

what station is tna on now? theyre still not on spike are they?

Watching NXT. I chuckle when some people say Curtis Axel wasn't given a fair chance. Badass entrance, two consecutive Raw main events where he went over Cena and HHH if I recall correctly... I don't now what else they should've given him, a WrestleMania main event spot maybe?

Watching NXT. I chuckle when some people say Curtis Axel wasn't given a fair chance. Badass entrance, two consecutive Raw main events where he went over Cena and HHH if I recall correctly... I don't now what else they should've given him, a WrestleMania main event spot maybe?

Talk about a guy that's got nothing to offer. If he wasn't Hennig's kid he never would have gotten within a hundred miles of a WWE ring.

Talk about a guy that's got nothing to offer. If he wasn't Hennig's kid he never would have gotten within a hundred miles of a WWE ring.

I'd put him along with guys like Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, etc. You can repackage those guys a thousand times, give them sweet spots on the card, mic time or even strap a rocket to their ass, they still won't get over. They're very good wrestlers tho.

I'm a fan of lucha underground from what I've seen. They need Del rio

Regardless of pushes, injuries and all of that, we all know Bryan-Lesnar would be ten thousand millions times better match than Reigns-Lesnar, crowd involvement and all.

It'd be a shame if they didn't do that match before Lesnar leaves. Can imagine the pop Bryan gets for kicking out of the F5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back