PWD 192 : Brock as babyface = WIN!!!

Just now watching the Rumble fallout on the network. They just showed the Spear Roman gave to Rusev in slow mo. He made that spear look amazing. Holy shit that guy can sell you guys were not kidding. I'm on the Rusev bandwagon officially. Old school gimmick that shouldn't work in this day and age, but he's pulling it off in spades.

Yeah, Russev and Lana are a high point to WWE programming.

Actually, I honestly enjoy all of their programming (with the exceptions of Bunny-men, Hornswoggle, and other things that must have been engineered to be terrible in a lab) up until the main events. Weird.

So long haired Rock won the rumble, the Rock twins are the tag champs, and lady Rock is out with a torn ACL.

But not even Rock prime can save the X-Pac heat long haired Rock got tonight.

In all seriousness, did you see the look on the Rock's face? It said everything.

It was the most awkward thing I've seen The Rock do. yikes

The best is the other guys in the back laughing at both of them and rock getting mad

RR off the cuff is horrendous - im gonna watch some lesnar tapes

No, you don't understand! Neckbeards... Vocal minority... Vanilla Midgets!

wca2r3.jpg

whoever produced that post fight interview should be fired.

I'm going to have to go backand watch all the post-event stuff. Everywhere I look all I see is talk about how it's as bad or worse than the actual event ending.

Pro Wrestling fans are very fickle, there was a trending hash tag on Twitter #CancelWWENetwork.

Sure I didn't think the Rumble match was great, had some nice things but the bad outweighed the good. But what is wrong with Reigns winning? I remember people loved him and now all of sudden he gets this huge negative backlash.

Bryan can't win everything, although I wonder why he was eliminated so early. Perhaps WWE brass playing it safe.

I wish we got some NXT guys in there, I counted more than a handful of guys that were eliminated in less than a minute. Why not give those spots to NXT guys, legends or returns like RVD, Orton, Jericho, Taker or Sheamus?

Just didn't make much sense.

The Neckbeards are FINALLY getting it. It's taken a while, but they're finally getting it. What I have been saying all along. STOP GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

Now, if they're truly serious about this, they have to abstain from EVERYTHING, it's all well and good cancelling, only to say "Well, it is WrestleMania", that's not going to accomplish anything, they need to leave, and don't come back into they do something worth your money.

Now, onto more important things from last night. How amazing did Steph's tits look?

Roman Reigns is going to have go full on kickboxer and dip his fist in glass before superman punching Lesnar to make a victory even seem remotely believable.

maybe that was the plan. get attention for being awful.

Now, onto more important things from last night. How amazing did Steph's tits look?

Comments from those I was watching with...
- She's doing a better job saving the show better than Rock.
- Steph looks like she has bulked up a bit...
- must be challenging Brock next.

Some funny stuff from F4W
UmXLuTI.jpg

B8Qvb3OIcAAy9oV.jpg

1422246073237.png

Thought I'd drop this here, apologies if already been posted. 1:40 is the best one. Needs sound for full commentary effects.

When you try to go to the Bubba boards...

"It looks like this forum doesn't exist any more. The forum admin has opted to remove it from the ProBoards service.

If you want, you can go ahead and create your own free forum with ProBoards!"

:icon_chee

Not too saddened about Reigns winning tbh.

He should probably go over at Wrestlemania and we could have a 9 month long Face vs Face feud between D-Bry and Reigns which should include no more than 2 title changes, them having to team up to take out the 2 killer heels at the year end card and culminating in a 35 minute epic at the royal rumble.

Back