PWD 198: How Many WrestleManias Did You Main Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
miz-wrestlemania-27-entrance-o.gif

the-miz-entrance-6-o.gif

tumblr_mq6g12myT11so4q87o1_250.gif

m76v5y.png

Rules

-Do not come here and tell us what we are discussing and/or watching is gay/fake. We don't care. A lot of people don't care. We love it and we'll keep watching the shows and we'll talk about it here.

-There will be a lot of arguing starting from post #2 to post #1000 like any other thread. We are passionate. Sometimes we disagree with each other but at the end of the day, we all laugh at gifs/videos/quotes from our favorite performers all throughout pro wrestling history.

-You can also be a pro wrestling fan if you are into MMA. Major MMA organizations around the world have borrowed tricks from pro wrestling to get people tuned in. Pro wrestling is legit, choreographed along with a great story. Actual physical contact happens. Chair shots, steel steps bumps, table breaks and other crazy spots are real.

-Name calling of other posters is allowed but referring to them as idiots, trolls or morons (we all are in our own way, we don't need to be reminded) will not be tolerated. We want to maintain a friendly vibe in here.

-Talking about performers that have passed away is fine, but let's respect their families' privacy by not discussing how they died or what they have done in the past that caused their death. Unless it's REALLY funny.

-Post #1000 starts the next thread. If the poster of #1000 does not make a new thread within 10 minutes of his post, the poster of #1001 can make the next thread and so on.

Mascot:

tumblr_njfavo49Kx1qh0h7go1_500.jpg

Theme:

Sounds like some ace spears may be seen soon.

Great thread.

Apparently, Vince Russo and Lucha Underground are in talks to work togethere here soon, according to the latest Observer Newsletter. Some are on board, some are not.

Ruh roh.

Rollins for champion!

Rollins! Rollins! Rollins!

Who is this mascot?

Is it just me or does anyone notice some brown discoloration between Paige's thighs by her vag? She's hot, but I can't unsee that.

Is it just me or does anyone notice some brown discoloration between Paige's thighs by her vag? She's hot, but I can't unsee that.

Yeah noticed it on raw. Figured it was fake tan from the bella or something

Yeah noticed it on raw. Figured it was fake tan from the bella or something

I would hope it would be, but I saw it today in Smackdown too. Maybe it's just shadows and her skin tone making it look like there's something there.

The Miz headlining WrestleMania always gets me. We've come a long way, that's for sure.

Dean doesn't need the IC belt. It does nothing for him. At this point he's well beyond it in terms of his stature in the company.

This feud with Barrett marks Ambrose's return to the midcard. How long will he stay? I dunno. I am not gonna be betting that he returns to the upper card any time soon unfortunately.

Frank with the single yellow.

The Miz headlining WrestleMania always gets me. We've come a long way, that's for sure.

Not only headlining but retaining against Cena. It may be the most overachieving moment in WWE history.

Looks like Alex Riley wrestled last night down at NXT show.

This feud with Barrett marks Ambrose's return to the midcard. How long will he stay? I dunno. I am not gonna be betting that he returns to the upper card any time soon unfortunately.

The title scene is pretty crowded right now and everyone he could potentially feud with seems to also be involved in the title chase so I understand a step back for the time being. He has enough momentum and credibility that it won't hurt him.

Someone posted an Ambrose gif a while back and it had that "ambroselive" hash tag. Seems like a million years ago when he was such a highlight of the show that they'd do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back