PWD 199 : The Yes Movement falls to The Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck yes. You had a dog?

lol, yeah I got a dog. I was sick with the flu a few weeks ago and I was puking in the toilet. Some of the puke splattered on the ground and my dog licked it up faster than a New York minute.

Kidney or liver? Been a bit difficult last couple of months with my homies who know me as a drinking machine. I don't even want to hit the ganja.

I think it was the liver now that you mention. From what I was told about when he died, he felt a stabbing pain in his mid to lower back, he passed out, and then his organs shut down for there.

fucks going on in here
insano make the thread

He can't he's on dubs, it's Sid's thread to make

lol, yeah I got a dog. I was sick with the flu a few weeks ago and I was puking in the toilet. Some of the puke splattered on the ground and my dog licked it up faster than a New York minute.

Doggie ate the vomit. Doggie also took a shit in the car during our return from IKEA. Appropriately.

frank insano and petey bringing shame to the pwd

I think it was the liver now that you mention. From what I was told about when he died, he felt a stabbing pain in his mid to lower back, he passed out, and then his organs shut down for there.

That sort of pain is kidney related but a double kidney shutdown from alco? You can survive on one kidney, you really need a massive trauma or infection to fuck your kidneys up. Liver abuse kills alcoholics but you need some Leaving Las Vegas level shit to do that. I've not been smart with beer, whiskey or drugs but my liver is fine at 39. My homie does a lot more stupid shit on one kidney after a snowboarding incident (trauma).

That sort of pain is kidney related but a double kidney shutdown from alco? You can survive on one kidney, you really need a massive trauma or infection to fuck your kidneys up. Liver abuse kills alcoholics but you need some Leaving Las Vegas level shit to do that. I've not been smart with beer, whiskey or drugs but my liver is fine at 39. My homie does a lot more stupid shit on one kidney after a snowboarding incident (trauma).

Well, he drank literally every day, because there was a brand of cider named "White Lightning", it was about 9%, however, you could get a 3 litre bottle for

Let's stop bringing up Bubba.

Bryan is not a good champion for the company. Imagine a goat looking animal representing wwe. Either brock or rollins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back