Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelangelo

That doesn't work for me, brother
Platinum Member
Reaction score
96ao1e.jpg

Royal Rumble matches

Participants Match / Title Stipulation(s)

30 entrants* Royal Rumble Over-the-top-rope eliminations

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Roman Reigns Universal Championship No disqualifications, shark cage^

AJ Styles (c) vs. John Cena World Championship

Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Bayley Women's Championship (Raw)

Rich Swann (c) vs. Neville Cruiserweight Championship

Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Natalya

Cesaro & Sheamus (c) vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson Tag Team Championship (Raw) Two referees (Kickoff Show)

Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax (Kickoff Show)

Kickoff Show -- 5 p.m. ET

Royal Rumble -- 7 p.m. ET

Mascot:

xpplpc.jpg
eti5w5.jpg
wjvuv4.jpg

theme:

Last edited:
I wish Angle won it and fought either Owen's or Styles at wrestlemania

Voted Undertaker cause it would be nice to see him fight Cena at WM then retire on a win.

I voted Undertaker because I'd like to see him face either Styles or Cena at WM 33. If not then I'd like to see someone like Balor, Joe, or Jericho win it.

I don't really see much sense in having Orton win it because I don't think him v Wyatt necessarily needs a belt involved. It would seem like a bit of a waste to me.

Smoa Joe is gonna win it. Then he is going to celebrate by eating some twinkies or maybe some hamburgers.

Smoa Joe is gonna win it. Then he is going to celebrate by eating some twinkies or maybe some hamburgers.

Off a gyrating bent over hookers back like a boss.

The winner is gonna be Big Cass, 'cause he's 7feet tall and you can't teach that!

I voted for Jericho, but I don't really think he'll win. I wanted to vote for Braun, but I don't want to jinx him. I'm leaning Taker. I hope it's not Goldberg, but if he goes against heel Reigns, that'd be cool. He doesn't need the rub of the win, though. It should be a SD guy - Taker or Corbin would be good choices.

Watching the 2009 Rumble. Mike Knox seems like he's been in there a long time considering he's Mike Knox. Was he ever over? That's the guy whose gimmick was being cuckolded by Kelly Kelly, right?

Anyway in preparation for the Rumble, I got a Tombstone in the freezer, and right now I'm eating some Taco Bell. Opening up with a bean/cheese burrito (for a dollar this thing is amazing) then on to a Naked Chicken Chalupa. Drankin on a Baja Blast and got a caramel apple empanada for dessert

It was originally just a poll thread and then @D.R.H. turned it into the discussion thread because he's gone mad with power. Here's an artist's rendering:

ros-death.gif

Strangely enough...I approve.

I got LTR an Ultimate Warrior action figure that comes with a blue version of the Winged Eagle. Now I have to come up with some reason to give it to him. I hope he's good at the dentist on Tuesday, because I want to play with it watch him play with it.

I'm going to eat some naked chalupa in a bit. Taco Bell should pay @moonwolf for the free advertisement in the PWD(rip).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back