PWD 2017 Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 2009 all over again, I don't see Cena making it to WM as champion. At EC, I see Wyatt winning the chamber to set up Wyatt/Orton for the title. Cena/AJ was match of the night, Reigns/Owens was a huge improvement compared to Roadblock and was a great match, Neville/Swan was good too bad the crowd was apathy to it, and the rest was either there (pre-show) or ok (Charlotte/Bayley).

It was an ok rumble but the ring got bogged down at points being a slow rumble at points. Look like Goldberg/Lesnar 3 and Reigns/Taker for WM.

I hope Brock starts shoot training and finally learns how to sprawl on a damn spear takedown.

I think they'll do Cena vs AJ 3 at Mania, AJ will eliminate Cena at the Chamber to set it up and I think AJ will win with a Spiral Tap at Mania.

No vanilla midget as WWE champ anymore and no vanilla midget wins the RR.

<{jackyeah}>

Fuck Cena winning again and only a matter of time for him to break the record and win 17.

Happy for Orton winning the Rumble but if this leads to another match with Cena...

I can see a four way elimination with AJ/Cena/Orton/Bray

They set up feuds for Roman with Taker and Braun. So he'll be facing one of them.

We still have Elimination Chamber, Boys.

Cena / Styles / Orton / Corbin / Bray / Harper

What should happen. AJ invokes his rematch clause for WM and instead faces Orton or Shane at EC.

For the Chamber match: Baron, Bray, Dean, Cena, Miz and Harper.

that would be 2 great entrances followed by the worst match on the card.

The worsr match on the card my ass even older slower Undertaker can put on good show at anytime come Wrestlemania time.

Wrestlemania 33

Orton vs Bray Wyatt WWE
Balor vs Owens Universal
Cena vs Styles
Brock vs Goldberg
Rollins vs HHH
Shaq vs Big Show
Corbin vs Ambrose IC
Becky Lynch vs Mickie James
Charlotte vs Nia Jax vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks
Alexa Bliss vs Naomi
Battle Royal

Which Pokemon is that?

he was my pick, although i was pulling for baron corbin. miz has been hotfire on smackdown. honestly, he might be the best heel in wrestling right now.

holy fuck i haven't seen you around in ages

have a plat and get rid of those shitty ad's

Wrestlemania 33

Orton vs Bray Wyatt WWE
Balor vs Owens Universal
Cena vs Styles
Brock vs Goldberg
Rollins vs HHH
Shaq vs Big Show
Corbin vs Ambrose IC
Becky Lynch vs Mickie James
Charlotte vs Nia Jax vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks
Alexa Bliss vs Naomi
Battle Royal

Which Pokemon is that?

Jericho, Reigns, Taker, Braun, Samoa Joe?

Lesnar should head back to UFC as soon as possible when the suspension is up no reason to be jobber to Goldberg over and over again. Honestly Lesnar laying down for Goldberg like this they must be close friends and have a ton of mutal respect. I can't see Lesnar doing this for majority of the locker room expect for few guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back