PWD 204 : Big Daddy Cool Diesel is heading to The WWE Hall of Fame!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They worked together on the creative team. They couldn't agree on anything. Heyman spoke about it a couple of time. She was the reason they got rid of him.

Didn't Heyman get caught by Steph listening in on conference calls he shouldn't have had access to?

CAPDjQlWoAAr_Y6.png

Larry zybzko sucks and never drew any money

Lawler as a wrestler was only popular in his hometown

But larry zybyzko was a straight can

Hated him as a commentator on wcw

He had an elitist attitude and his home boy bruno sammartino is a fucking fat bum as well

Better than nothing. I can understand Vince not getting involved in an ownership quagmire. Lots of time and money involved there. Didn't a lot of tapes get deleted as well?

They taped over a lot of their old stuff. I sure if the dug around they could find the matches fans taped at the time.

larry zybzko sucks and never drew any money

lawler as a wrestler was only popular in his hometown

but larry zybyzko was a straight can

hated him as a commentator on wcw

he had an elitist attitude and his home boy bruno sammartino is a fucking fat bum as well

0/10.

Frank im right, dont sit here and act like u wanna watch a best of larry zybzko matches. ..

John Pollock said there was a bunch of fans dressed as their favourite classic wrestlers facing the hard camera in the first few rows of RAW... WWE told them they have to change clothes if they wanted to stay. Lol.

Did you guys notice this?

I gotta go catch RAW to see this.

Didn't Heyman get caught by Steph listening in on conference calls he shouldn't have had access to?

Heyman claims it was an accident and that he never hung up all the way and when he did they found out his line was still in the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back