PWD 214: If a neckbeard rages on Wrestling Forum and nobody replies to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booking writes itself though. Cormier wins. Defends the title once around September. Lights go out. "Joe, is that? It's Jon Jones' music!"

Bones says Cormier is the champion but he's the real champ and you never beat me. "You got one blemish on your record and you're looking at it!".

Bones-Cormier II Super Bowl weekend.

Nah, he would need a new/mystery theme like when Punk returned and came out to 'cult of personality.' Joe and goldie would sell it like, 'what the hell's going on? whose music is...NO!! IT CAN'T BE?! ladies and gentleman Jon Bones Jones has returned to the octagon!'

you know what song would work? ' hate me now' by nas. the lyrics, the annoying chorus by puff daddy... its absolutely perfect for his return. + have him wear sunglasses inside the arena and never take them off= ultimate heel douchebag.

edit- forgot they actually used the song for jones/rashad.. LOL so it can already be considered his song.
this shit needs to happen.

Last edited:
With the UFC's top draw stripped of the title, Dana will never allow Ronda to wrestle at WM32 now, the man is a desperate as a neckbeard at last call. CM Punk is their only hope.

nah, he doesn't hit women but he does threaten to punch transvestite dudes that reach for his nuts.

thAI7BN.gif

Nah, he would need a new/mystery theme like when Punk returned and came out to 'cult of personality.' Joe and goldie would sell it like, 'what the hell's going on? whose music is...NO!! IT CAN'T BE?! ladies and gentleman Jon Bones Jones has returned to the octagon!'

you know what song would work? ' hate me now' by nas. the lyrics, the annoying chorus by puff daddy... its absolutely perfect for his return. + have him wear sunglasses inside the arena and never take them off= ultimate heel douchebag.

edit- forgot they actually used the song for jones/rashad.. LOL so it can already be considered his song.
this shit needs to happen.

Don't forget a vest with no shirt under it while being surrounded by the red coats LV security to separate himself from Cormier.

"I came back for 2 reasons, to beat the hell out of you and prove once and for all that I'm just that much better and secondly, I just can't stand you."

Vince basically was going through the same thing. All the stars he made his fortune off of were gone, his product was at an all time low, he had his lowest drawing champion of all time and he was facing a federal indictment. Dana still might have it worse though, he's got to feel like his entire empire is crumbling around him.

Vince basically was going through the same thing. All the stars he made his fortune off of were gone, his product was at an all time low, he had his lowest drawing champion of all time and he was facing a federal indictment. Dana still might have it worse though, he's got to feel like his entire empire is crumbling around him.

Fortunately for Vince, Pro-Wrestling was still popular and always had a potential upswing. Don't know if we can say the same about MMA these days. I think Dana's problems run deeper than "no stars".

Dana has two huge stars in his stable right now in Ronda and Conor

Fortunately for Vince, Pro-Wrestling was still popular and always had a potential upswing. Don't know if we can say the same about MMA these days. I think Dana's problems run deeper than "no stars".

I see that as the biggest difference. Pro wrestling is entrenched in Americana and the world, it's not going away no matter what. I'm probably being way overdramatic but Dana could very well be overseeing the downfall of MMA as a whole. At least when it comes to big business in the national sports scene.

UFC tried to put the brand over the fighters and now they will feel how WWE does during down periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back