PWD 214: If a neckbeard rages on Wrestling Forum and nobody replies to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a neckbeard?

It's basically the obnoxious subset of fans who can't just sit back, enjoy the product for what it is, they have to go through everything with a fine tooth comb, and then bitch about everything that isn't an indie darling winning in the main event.

They're the ones who buy tickets, subscribe to the network, buy merchandise, watch all the shows. Then say "I don't like this! Make your voices heard! We want change! We're still going to hand over our money to them so they have no incentive to change, but we're still gonna expect it!"

The people who complain about fake and gay WWE guys ruining their sport of mma (while still worshiping Pride FC).

And one wants to go to WWE, and one is one loss away from losing his drawing power.

Conor HAS to win the belt this summer. If he doesn't then he will fade into obscurity. RR is the biggest "celebrity" Dana has but a card headlined by her is still questionable. If anything that 14 second victory hurt her drawing power. What casual fan will take that risk again?

UFC tried to put the brand over the fighters and now they will feel how WWE does during down periods.

They oversaturated the market. When I started watching during the Chuck era, the whole card was stacked. I wanted to see every fight not just the main event. They did this pretty consistently for years. This is great until their roster depth got shallow and now there are cards seemingly every weekend while the roster is spread thin. Instead of a main event and 4 great fights on one card they split that into 5 average main events with God awful undercards.

Jones is making it hard for me to be a fan of his still after all this nonsense. He will destroy anyone in the LHW division once he's done with all his legal shit.

I never really cared for him but I always liked to watch him fight. He was so creative and got a finish most of the time. I have a feeling that this will be a Ali/Tyson situation(not saying he's anywhere in their league). Yeah he'll come back but he won't be the same and everyone will always wonder what if. Wouldn't surprise me if he's gone a long time.

According to his attorney (heard this from a friend so not sure how true it is), he's looking at close to 36 months in jail..

Are you surprised that Jones got stripped? It was you that thought that Jones was getting stripped or replaced right?
I thought he'd still fight next month. Oh well, he can get his shit straight and then come back as a hw (he's already the lhw goat).

The winning the fight in the gym mentality has to change. Too many guys getting hurt really exposes weak cards.

According to his attorney (heard this from a friend so not sure how true it is), he's looking at close to 36 months in jail..

Well, his sentence will be "3 years", but then that'll probably end up being "18 Months", and then there's "Good Behaviour" which will drop it down to "9 months", then he's a "celebrity", that'll be whittled down to "3 weeks"

That's the max. He can afford a good lawyer so a plea deal is most likely. I doubt he will serve much time and it will probably get cut in half if he behaves himself.

He wont get any time
He'll get court ordered in patient rehab and drug testing

I disagree, he'll get some time and depending on the judge being a "celebrity" can really hurt you.

I don't think the neckbeards pay for anything

They just stream and complain about free stuff

And even if he does he certainly wont get the max of 3 years on a first offense

Can you plea for no jail time under a felony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back