Rules :

1. Take a shower

2. Hit the weights

3. Get a clue

Mascot:

tumblr_msfslkOEos1s0teago1_400.gif

ibgMEl2Zpcxvkj.gif

Theme:

Dario should get New Day to give a pep talk to the heads of the El Rey Network so they will re-up on a new season

Not a big fan of Becky's new hair color.

Not saying I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers - just thought she looked better before.

I didn't like her new outfit either. She was fine before.

Not a big fan of Becky's new hair color.

Not saying I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers - just thought she looked better before.
What can you say about the masks of Luchabores? RIP Luchaboredom 2016.

Funny you should post this, I'm getting into it with a guy on Neckbeard Forum who thinks CM Punk is some ass kicker because he's now a "Professional Fighter" and that when he makes his debut in the UFC, they're gonna put him in there with someone who is a "professional fighter who could kill you in 1 second" an "absolute killer".

Seemingly glossing over everything with "Well, Dana said this, and Lorenzo said that", and his response knowing that he's gotten to is "If you trained in any combat sport, you'd know"

Funny you should post this, I'm getting into it with a guy on Neckbeard Forum who thinks CM Punk is some ass kicker because he's now a "Professional Fighter" and that when he makes his debut in the UFC, they're gonna put him in there with someone who is a "professional fighter who could kill you in 1 second" an "absolute killer".

Seemingly glossing over everything with "Well, Dana said this, and Lorenzo said that", and his response knowing that he's gotten to is "If you trained in any combat sport, you'd know"
CM Punk. Pro fighter.

mind_blown.gif

An always welcome mascot and a funny thread title. Nice.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back