PWD 226: Hold Your Pee, It's Time For A Divas Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this make Taker a heel?
And say what you want about Cena going over Owens but that match kicked ass.

We've seen it already with no payoff. Cena can have good matches with zero threat of dropping the belt. That's boring.

Solid PPV
Great booking at the end so of course here comes the nitpick wagon

Agreed.

It's not like taker has had 10 feuds since his match with Brock. Last wm bray sought out taker so it makes sense taker took care of him first. Now all that's left is his revenge on Brock. People really over thinking

We've seen it already with no payoff. Cena can have good matches with zero threat of dropping the belt. That's boring.

That belt finally means something and it's because cena defends if and has great matches.

I liked Rollins disappearing because it was the cowardly thing to do
He had more than enough of Brock so the first chance he got he grabbed his belt and hightailed out of there

He should have posted a picture with cigar and champagne with hashtag still champion as taker was hitting Brock with the Tombstones

if rusev and kevin owens faced cena in a handicap i quit match, what are the odds of them winning?

That belt finally means something and it's because cena defends if and has great matches.

Yeah now pass it down and let someone else keep the train rolling. It's not like he's wrestling air. This is like watching LeBron troll the Eastern Conference now.

I hope fatal 4 way next month. Cesaro cena Owens rusev

Is Cena gonna lose Summerlsam for the fifth year in a row?

Miz gets people over. Not his fault they can't do anything with it. Remember when Sandow said he was just gonna"be him", two weeks later he is doing a Macho Man gimmick.

Miz is going in! It's great.

I said something similar earlier in this thread. Morrison, Alex Riley , sandow. That's a good skill

One of our biggest stars has organically become a major babyface.

Let's have someone the fans won't boo attack him.

Is Taker going to ride out on Raw tomorrow on a Harley?

Hpizzl, when you're the mayor of Suplex City then you get to decide what Suplex to use.

Dude in the front row with the KO shirt was annoying as fuck. Him and his fucking smarky friends.

I just want to understand the reasoning behind it. Is it because Lesnar doesn't give a hoot and just does germans or is it because they tell him to do germans? Please understand my dilemma.

I just want to understand the reasoning behind it. Is it because Lesnar doesn't give a hoot and just does germans or is it because they tell him to do germans? Please understand my dilemma.

Brock does what Brock wants should not be hard to understand

I would have had Sheamus run down and then have Taker interrupt the cash in. At least he wouldnt come off as a sore loser.

I never post but my whiskey laden brain is forcing me to let ya all know how it will be. Brock took out Kane that was the last straw for Taker he must have revenge for his bro. Brother's of Destruction hate Brock and Seth. Battles ensue, sting picks a side, more battles, and the higher power is revealed once again as VKM. Program update/recycling at its mediocreness. :icon_twis :icon_chee

This would be a smart way to spin it

Don't know if WWE remembers what happened last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back