PWD 233: "Don't get bit...by the Gator Grip!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a nice way to celebrate Vince's 70th birthday.:)

In all honestly, Taker is done. I said it very early in the match, he can't go anymore. He can bearly wrestle 1 or 2 matches a year with months of prep. Lets WM32 be it for him even though he should have called it quits after WM28.

I would like the ghost of Jack Tunney to resolve this matter!

"After careful consideration...."

k well time to start the card from the top since i missed everything pre-rollins-cena

In all honestly, Taker is done. I said it very early in the match, he can't go anymore. He can bearly wrestle 1 or 2 matches a year with months of prep. Lets WM32 be it for him even though he should have called it quits after WM28.

Brock needed that win. Taker should have retired after that and went into the HOF this year.

– During SummerSlam, WWE announced two new specials for the WWE Network. First off, Edge and Christian will be guests on a live Steve Austin show podcast. The podcast will air on September 7th immediately after Raw.

The second special will be Brock Lesnar’s appearance on the October 3rd Madison Square Garden house show.

That was extremely underwhelming. Jon Stewart was the deciding factor in a championship match? Brock wins but doesn't win. The event wasn't even close to living up to the hype. Maybe I'm just irritated but it felt like an ok event that should've been great.

Brock needed that win. Taker should have retired after that and went into the HOF this year.

I'm talking about as far as Taker is concerned. His last great match was against Trips at WM28 and it had everything a perfect sendoff needed at 20-0. Ever since he's been too gassed to put a good 10-15 minutes together

I didn't like it how the title match was not even the main event or co-main event. Doesn't make much sense to me why they keep doing that.

The title match didn't bother me, obviously Stewart will be doing more stuff with WWE in the future

I can't blame Stewart. Rollins and Cena should have been up sooner. They milked it for way too long and made it obvious.

Stewart hits the ring, looks at both guys getting up, hits Cena and lays the chair in the ring beside him for Rollins to pedigree him. Should have taken 10 seconds tops.

I didn't see the Jon Stewart turn but I heard he kind of fucked it up?

The title match didn't bother me, obviously Stewart will be doing more stuff with WWE in the future

Yeah, I think it's cool that he wants to do more wrestling stuff now that he isn't doing the Daily Show. I didn't think he'd actually "turn heel" and screw Cena over in a title match, but I'm not complaining.

I didn't see the Jon Stewart turn but I heard he kind of fucked it up?

He ran in the ring with a chair, and looked kind of awkward because it took Cena and Rollins a while to get to their feet. Wasn't horrible, but wasn't that smooth either.

I'm talking about as far as Taker is concerned. His last great match was against Trips at WM28 and it had everything a perfect sendoff needed at 20-0. Ever since he's been too gassed to put a good 10-15 minutes together

That's true.
Wasn't it Taker that said something about not wanting to be one of those guys still wrestling that parents tell their kids that they should have seen him when he was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back