Mascot:

tumblr_ntix4xVBI21uymb4eo4_400.gif

tumblr_ntil4eElL41swlf6ho1_500.gif

tumblr_ntil4eElL41swlf6ho3_500.gif

tumblr_ntil4eElL41swlf6ho4_500.gif

tumblr_ntilhxkn6c1swlf6ho2_500.gif

Theme:

[YT]jUNlaNqzzYY[/YT]

Hotter, better Chyna really impressed me. She has a belly 2 belly almost as good as Prime Shane Douglas too...

WM7 had Hogan/Slaughter and it was the main event? You are thinking of 8 with Flair/Savage I believe

No I was giving examples of when a non title match stole the show and the crowd was dead for the title match/main event. Savage/Warrior was the apex of WM7, just like Rock/Hogan at WM18.

I thought Summerslam was good. Rollins and Cena was match of the night. I would have liked Brock winning clean while they had a set up for taker v sting. But no matches were too bad and the WWE title match was really good. Seth needs some clean wins to really get his title run stronger. He's a star, Vince just needs to let him go.

Seth sucks. He's a good worker but he looks and sounds like a gimp.

No I was giving examples of when a non title match stole the show and the crowd was dead for the title match/main event. Savage/Warrior was the apex of WM7, just like Rock/Hogan at WM18.

OK I see your point but WM 8 actually had Savage/Flair go on before Sid/Hogan. I misunderstood your point I guess being that we were talking about Rollins/Cena not headlining...

Seth plays his role perfect. He isnt supposed to win clean but he COULD he if had to. Like I said in the other thread, he is basically what HBK and Flair were, great workers that could win clean but played the role of chicken shit heels to get the win. That is what heels do, take short cuts

OK I see your point but WM 8 actually had Savage/Flair go on before Sid/Hogan. I misunderstood your point I guess being that we were talking about Rollins/Cena not headlining...

I think WM8 is a good example of them getting it wrong putting a non title match on last. Crowd was sick of Hogans shit at WM8.

I also think that HHH will screw with Rollins and either strip him of the US title or give Cena a rematch for it tomorrow night. I can't see what else he needs the title for. WWE tried this before with the Euro title and it really killed what was shaping to be a good title...

I don't like Cena but in all fairness to him, he's probably put more guys over than Hogan and Austin combined.

Last edited:
UFC with a bad finish tonight in the main event

Copying Summerslam

Was extremely happy th ppv up until ME finish. Fuck Cena

NXT had the better show this weekend but SS was not too bad.

Orton/Sheamus was meh. They both need to move on to other things.

The tag team match was great. New Day celebrating was great.

Rusev/Dolph started the night of weird endings. Rusev deserved to go over IMHO but a pretty good match. Lana/SR need a gimmick match of some sort.

Amell/Neville vs Dust/Barrett was what I thought it would be. Not impressed or dissapointed

Robbery of the night was Miz not winning the IC belt. Hope they take Show out and just have Miz/Ryback for a run

Wyatts vs Shield felt off all match and ended very abrupt. Not a bad match but just felt off

Rollins/Cena was the best match. I was fine with Stewart in the ending too.

The Divas match was really bad considering the night before it was the best match on the card (and possibly the best woman's match I have ever seen)

Owens/Cesaro was about what I expected. Good match

Taker/Brock still is confusing me but was better than there WM match.

Tanner going back to MMA.

Not bad.

Horrible ankle injury here.

Definitely disappointed with Summerslam.

Liked the 4 way tag, Owens/Cesaro and Cena/Rollins. Taker/Brock was good too but a very terrible finish.

Jon Stewart screwing Cena was good, but he was telegraphing hitting Cena about 10-15 seconds before he did it. Lot of Cena botches too. Stop doing the Springboard Stunner!!!

The double countout was odd. The Wyatts/Shield tag match was very odd, just felt off. As did the Divas match, weird ending to that one.

IC match was dreadful. I can't stand the Miz character. Always waiting outside the ring waiting to capitalize, such a weasel. Orton vs Sheamus sucked and the Amell match is about what I expected it to be.

This event needed a big return in the worst way. Austin, Rock, Bryan, Sting, anybody.

You must have done it after Cena 'buried' Owens

??? I never thought Cena buried anyone. He has done a great job of pushing the new guys if anything.

I made the point that Cena was putting all these guys over with the whole US Open angle. He SHOULD win as he is the champ. All these guys got to be on Raw, in high profile angles with JOHN CENA. Cesaro, Zayn, Neville, Owens, Rusev all got upper main event booking by just having a profile with Cena. That is hardly a burial...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back