PWD 234: The Book Of Bayley Owns Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here who seen FMW, W*ING or IWA Japan. Crazy viewing and ECW looked tame to the insanity presented. ECW/FMW joint show occurred at the height of the death-match wrestling craze in the 90's. The eventual downfall of those promotions is once they push the boundaries with insane stipulations eg no rope exploding barbwire match it's impossible to sustain in the long run as the novelty wears off and the viewers are use to it. Shock value can only got far in a promotion, solid booking is important to a promotion's viability.

Big Japan are still going. I think the guy I remember seeing loads of insane footage of was called Mitsuhiro Matsunaga.

Yeah, that's the guy.

[YT]W5TuwL9neJI[/YT]

Thanks guys
Had a hot big booty chicana the other day
I didnt wanna put my breathing mask on so she took control of thesituation and got stern with me
I liked that oh yeah

Apparently, for the upcoming NXT UK tour, they're adding some main roster names for star power, considering Owens and the top three women have been called up, and Sami Zayn is out.

Neville is already being featured in commercials for it, so it looks like they could be adding some NXT Alumni to the tour too.

Neville makes sense, given he's a Geordie.

That's why she's on NXT. Mind, you don't have to be a rookie to fuck up your cue, hence Sid having to kick out of the big leg.

And the WrestleMania Hardcore Battle Royal fuck up where Hardcore Holly leaves as the Hardcore Champion, when he wasn't supposed to.

And NXT 3 when Tony Chimel fell asleep during a match and missed the finish

And the WrestleMania Hardcore Battle Royal fuck up where Hardcore Holly leaves as the Hardcore Champion, when he wasn't supposed to.

Yeah, I remember Bob Holly looking somewhat pissed off when he won.

Must have been a good match if Chimel dozed off :D

My favourite fuck up was Tamura accidentally knocking Takada out in Pride. That's what should always happen when you try and work a supposedly legit fight.

Big Japan are still going. I think the guy I remember seeing loads of insane footage of was called Mitsuhiro Matsunaga.

Yeah, that's the guy.

[YT]W5TuwL9neJI[/YT]

Hayabusa (the guy that was paralyzed from a botched springboard moonsault) announced the return of FMW. He can walk again.

Austin got eliminated from a rumble early. The ropes were slippery and he couldn't hang on. He was supposed to be in the final 4.

Austin got eliminated from a rumble early. The ropes were slippery and he couldn't hang on. He was supposed to be in the final 4.

Alex Riley did too, and nobody saw it, and Miz was on commentary and said "Where's Riley?!" and they were looking for ages, and they didn't even realise he got eliminated when he shouldn't have.

Vice did a piece on Shane Douglas promo today
I guess its the 21 year anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back