PWD 235: Sting is comin' for the belt! Nah, probably not :)

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
m76v5y.png

Rules:

1. Please do not be a twat

2. Think of the children!!

enhanced-3420-1425776342-7.jpg

Mascot:

StacyKeibler524.jpg

Theme:

[YT]gEPmA3USJdI[/YT]

I just heard of this new band for the theme.:)

I approve of the mascot and dibs.

Great mascot choice, the GOAT diva. I actually made my wcw or w/e yesterday on instagram lmao.

Great OP, Frank

Get well, Pete. Burgle the nurses.

Honorable fuck up mention

WHERE THE FUCK WAS VICKIE

I'm quite partial to this version:

[YT]qfGggAGITwg[/YT]

Would like to reiterate that Papa Shango run in during WM main event is still the biggest fuck up ever.

Looking up Stacy Keibler pics at work is a terrible idea. Now I need to go to the bathroom but can't stand up cuz I got a boner.

That Heenan pic and clip really hit hard. I had a relative that died looking just like that. Damn...

What happened?

yea, makes me think twice about dipping anymore.

My grandmother used to dip snuff (Lorillard). As a kid I tried it ONCE...that was all it took for me to never do it again. Thought since it looked like cocoa it would taste like it lol.

When my wife first came over to meet the parents and grandmother, my grandmother made some homemade fried chicken. The wife kept talking about how good it was and such. We told her the secret was my Mammy would spit in the chicken while it was frying as well as the collard green pot and bread pudding too.

She actually thought that was real...

My grandmother used to dip snuff (Lorillard). As a kid I tried it ONCE...that was all it took for me to never do it again. Thought since it looked like cocoa it would taste like it lol.

When my wife first came over to meet the parents and grandmother, my grandmother made some homemade fried chicken. The wife kept talking about how good it was and such. We told her the secret was my Mammy would spit in the chicken while it was frying as well as the collard green pot and bread pudding too.

She actually thought that was real...

I just stick with Copenhagen wintergreen. If I'm feeling froggy I'll grab some Mint but it's w/e.

[YT]qaCpY-xuk1o[/YT]

Paige looks like she smells now. WTF happened

Back