PWD 235: Sting is comin' for the belt! Nah, probably not :)

filmed by dean malenko.

It only makes sense.

The Big Show
The Miz

now, The Ryback

Youre married to a woman and youre still scared to tell her youre a rasslin fan?

You have to understand, this is a sensitive topic. It's kind of like the bonnie situation in pulp fiction.

After Vince bought wwe I said fuck wrestling and didn't want anything to do with it.

The only things I would see were things like John Cena rapping and his spinner belt, shit like that and I turned into an out and out hater. I talked tons of shit on that "fake wwe shit.". Let's just say that our jimmies were quite rustled when Bork lazer came to the ufc.

So, admitting that I now like wrestling again, and even appreciate John Cena's in-ring performance s, would be tantamount to me saying that I fucking like Nickelback and Kanye (I don't. At all.).

I've started to ease into the subject, for example:

Me: Did you know that Josh Barnett is into pro wrestling and mtg?

Her: I'm not surprised. He fucking looks like he would be.

I'm into mtg (I play with my kids), but the wrestling part would still blow her mind.

I need to slip something in about John Stewart fucking over Cena, that might slightly ease the path since she loves John Stewart and hates her image of Cena.

Hmmmmm...eventually it will happen, but you want to know what I like better than wrestling? Pussy. My wife's pussy to be specific. So if I have to choose, pussy gonna win er'time.

Charlotte needs to start eating more and squat heavy weight.

I hope the Dudley's get the belts, they get a better reaction than most of the roster. Lol.

renee should've worn some thick glasses for this segment. shout out spike dudley

Back