PWD 238: Frank The Tank Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin killed Piper

You know what else was killed? The spectre of AJ Lee looming over the Divas Division, but a brave female knight slayed it.

I'm gonna buy a lute and write some song and act as a modern day minstrel, extolling the virtues of the longest reigning Divas Champion in WWE history, Nikki Bella.

raw looks like it's being booked by high school juniors who've never watched wrestling

034_SUR_11232014ej_1520-1460673877.jpg

I might make that my desktop wallpaper.

ZboqS.gif

raw looks like it's being booked by high school juniors who've never watched wrestling

I thought the Ryback/Owens segement was the best one of the night, outside of the internet overustle to Nikki winning

Nikki's tights have gotten to the point she has to be careful how much she lets her ass "pop" while bent over at the waist or the damn things will slide off.

Not complaining, just an observation.

Nikki's tights have gotten to the point she has to be careful how much she lets her ass "pop" while bent over at the waist or the damn things will slide off.

Not complaining, just an observation.

It's a championship ass.

I thought the Ryback/Owens segement was the best one of the night, outside of the internet overustle to Nikki winning

it could've been a decent segment if Ryback's delivery was better

even tho Owens botched throwing the book out he saved it by throwing the cover in Ryback's face. Ryback didn't do anything in return and just took it haha.

WWE just signed ZZ
Seats get ready for dem butts

please be joking...please

Meanwhile Patrick remains unsigned

WWE has reportedly signed Tough Enough finalist Zamariah "ZZ" Loupe. He was at the WWE Performance Center working out in the ring on Monday, according to PWInsider. Apparently ZZ has reported to the Performance Center to begin working.

WWE now has all four Tough Enough finalists signed as winners Josh Bredl and Sara Lee reported to work this month and Amanda Saccomanno has been filming Total Divas.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0915/600662/wwe-signs-another-tough-enough-competitor/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back