PWD 238: Frank The Tank Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall ever saying that Nikki shouldn't win at all and get the record but I'll play along..

Wahhhhh wahhhh that record belongs to AJ! Nikki only got it because of Cena! Wahhhhhhh!!!!

via reddit:

Rollins won on March 29th. If he holds until Sunday that will be 175 days. The length in days of each Cena World title run are: 380, 280, 133, 133, 84, 84, 77, 49, 49, 49, 21, 21, 20, 14, <1 (via Wikipedia... no fancy links). The bottom 7 account for roughly 174/175 days (considering how you wish to count his few hour title reign).
While his number of title wins is quite impressive, Cena rarely holds the belt for longer than three months.

Rollins is coming for that 16x spot.

I must put a call in to Copernicus, I've found a new centre of the universe.

Third time they used Twin Magic just this very year. Pathetic booking yet again. At least we now have a top legit women's heel. People will be happy to see her finally lose when it comes.

Ryback did a horrible job sounding like he is reading off a teleprompter. Two weeks in a row now. It's cringe worthy.

should make Eva the longest reigning Divas champ for the lulz

I know I'm gonna feel dumb after someone points it out, but where the eff are the new wrestling threads?

I come back to the thread after a Cena-like hiatus and mobile is super different. I'm trying to learn how to navigate this. When did they change it??

To the fans who contest Shawn always defeated Bret go back and watch Survivor Series '92. It's a good match that gets overshadowed by the WrestleMania 12 match-up,

I must put a call in to Copernicus, I've found a new centre of the universe.
Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose
Culminating in Ambrose winning back his strap from Wyatt at Mania...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back