PWD 242: New Day... Socks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more drug talk. You guys are trying to ban me:D

Thread exposed

So how did you know where Chipotyl or whatever it's called is located here in my city? Lol

Anyways, every stoner out there knows that BC Bud is the best. It's such a stoner province, that we got over 50 dispensary's right now and the shit still ain't even legal... Let us toke bro.

Bammer weed was made famous in.... Wait for it.... Cali.

because unlike you i actually leave my house, my city, etc. lol. i got friends in vancouver and in washington so i'm up there from time to time.

because unlike you i actually leave my house, my city, etc. lol. i got friends in vancouver and in washington so i'm up there from time to time.

I leave my house for work... And then I come right back. So don't be telling me, I don't go outside!

GOAT state

Lake Tahoe
Napa Valley
Bay Area
LA
San Diego
Santa Monica
Orange County
Big Bear
Yosemite

The new face of TNA, Babay!!!!!!

Matt-Hardy-Mugshot_large.jpg

Just think back to 2006

TNA had just scored a 2 hour weekly show on Spike TV that was averaging a million viewers a week.
Kurt Angle had just joined the company.
The Roster was at it's peak.
In terms of quality they were much better than WWE at the time even despite Russo booking.
WWE was on a downslide during the height the Cena/DX foolishness
TNA had started to produce shows outside of Universal and was drawing decent crowds

Everyone believed that give the company a few more years to grow and they would have been legit competition to WWE at least to the point where WWE would have to take them seriously. Instead here we are in 2015, all of their key guys are gone and the roster they have now no one gives a shit about, they lost two TV deals in a matter of 12 months and they can't even sell 300 legit tickets to their biggest show of the year in a arena at house about 4500.

Thanks Hogan & Bischoff.

[YT]h5lW3TSxbCQ[/YT]

it works well into the vince theory too. bill knows something...

It wasn't a ridiculous theory, honestly

Did Benoit not text some weird shit to Chavo that night about his address? Not really in line with Apter's reasoning.

Just think back to 2006

TNA had just scored a 2 hour weekly show on Spike TV that was averaging a million viewers a week.
Kurt Angle had just joined the company.
The Roster was at it's peak.
In terms of quality they were much better than WWE at the time even despite Russo booking.
WWE was on a downslide during the height the Cena/DX foolishness
TNA had started to produce shows outside of Universal and was drawing decent crowds

Everyone believed that give the company a few more years to grow and they would have been legit competition to WWE at least to the point where WWE would have to take them seriously. Instead here we are in 2015, all of their key guys are gone and the roster they have now no one gives a shit about, they lost two TV deals in a matter of 12 months and they can't even sell 300 legit tickets to their biggest show of the year in a arena at house about 4500.

They were also in the black. Mostly due to overseas TV deals, but nothing wrong with that. I doubt they were ever going to seriously make it much bigger, but they had a solid position, leaving an option for guys Vince didn't want or didn't want to got to the E for whatever reason. Hell, their women's division was by far the best when Scott D'Amore was there, but they had to fuck it up, along with everything else.

Now they have most people on per-show deals, with the majority of their name talent having vacated the premises already.

Did Benoit not text some weird shit to Chavo that night about his address? Not really in line with Apter's reasoning.

Yeah, he sent a text that said "my 'physical address' is whatever" and the location of the dogs.

But in line with apter's theory, if someone did kill them all, that could have been the killer.

But no I think his brain finally fried and he did all of that shit almost in like a psychedelic, out of his mind stupor

I'm not saying I buy Apter's theory at all but I always have had a hard time understanding why a lot of concussions would make you kill your family and there not be some kind of warning sign. If he was that level of trauma then how was he even functioning normally in the days prior? Again, I can fully accept the conclusions of the investigation and that he did it but just something I've always wondered.

is there a source for TNA being in the black? I don't believe it

They were also in the black. Mostly due to overseas TV deals, but nothing wrong with that. I doubt they were ever going to seriously make it much bigger, but they had a solid position, leaving an option for guys Vince didn't want or didn't want to got to the E for whatever reason. Hell, their women's division was by far the best when Scott D'Amore was there, but they had to fuck it up, along with everything else.

Now they have most people on per-show deals, with the majority of their name talent having vacated the premises already.

It goes to show you how bad TNA has gotten when you have former World Champions leaving to return to WWE's Tag Team division. Or leaving to join WWE's developmental brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back