PWD 249: The Ronda Rousey Experience® Is Currently Out Of Order

Whole lot of taint lickers in this thread. One of you make a new thread.

Also, am I the only one that actually liked the ppv? It really wasn't that bad. It had several good matches and a cash-in that opens up new feuds.
I liked it
Liked Sheamus screwing Roman
Liked Roman kicking out of the first kick to make you think he wasnt gonna lose and then getting squashed
Liked Roman breaking down as the show ended
Really hope this leads to him going full Brock and destroying everything in his path

I liked it
Liked Roman kicking out of the first kick to make you think he wasnt gonna lose and then getting squashed
Really hope this leads to him going full Brock and destroying everything in his path

Thank you, Pete

Sheamus as Champ? That'll put butts in the seats.

I liked it

Yes. He needs to interrupt a damn Lucha Dragons match or something tomorrow and just mercilessly destroy them and put them through the announce tables. The just leave without saying a word. He needs to do this every week for at least a month. Never saying anything.

oh, here's the new place

Fellas, I have an Idea, a Sad, Dejected, Roman Reigns Gimmick. He still comes to the ring but without all the pizzazz, bravado, and confidence. Gets eliminated at the rumble and still feels terrible, loses at Mania. his matches will be booked where he has no interest Wrestling. Finally he gets his spark back and wins the Title at either Summer Slam or Survivor Series

Lol nice Twitter find.

When you realize WWE's going to suck for a few months

CUd5-cFXAAIQaz9.jpg:large

lol, he will keep making money, I doubtt he gives a shit.

I liked it

I'm with you on the kicking out part. Right away I thought "oh great here we go..."

oh, here's the new place

Fellas, I have an Idea, a Sad, Dejected, Roman Reigns Gimmick. He still comes to the ring but without all the pizzazz, bravado, and confidence. Gets eliminated at the rumble and still feels terrible, loses at Mania. his matches will be booked where he has no interest Wrestling.

He comes down to the ring dejected with his theme song being set to sad violins.

oh, here's the new place

Fellas, I have an Idea, a Sad, Dejected, Roman Reigns Gimmick. He still comes to the ring but without all the pizzazz, bravado, and confidence. Gets eliminated at the rumble and still feels terrible, loses at Mania. his matches will be booked where he has no interest Wrestling. Finally he gets his spark back and wins the Title at either Summer Slam or Survivor Series

Rex IRL atm. :icon_chee

The last couple of weeks of TV/PPV has really made me appreciate Rollins a whole lot more

Back