PWD 257: Jimmy Uso vs A Broom To Headline WM32

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point deezy is just making shit up.

Glad to know I'm not imagining shit. It became more clear when he ducked my rebuttal so hard. I'm sure he's in the other thread going at it with Bubba as we speak.

When Cena was US champion that belt was almost like the WWE title. Two months later Kalisto has it.

Cena should've won the IC title at WM last year instead because he's yet to win it. I'm sure he loses sleep at night over it.

Point for point

You're right about this years champions. I'm saying continue the trend. So don't get defensive bro...

Main Event was one of the most praised in history.... No dude. It wasn't.

Miz flopped. Blame it on whatever you want. And I mean anything you want. He flopped. Next.

Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, NWO, Hulkamania... Just listing some shit that actually set the world on fire, for refrence. Hopefully Roman can hit that Mark one day but to say he's doing it now is something a Roman mark would say and that's about it.
Lol nobody setting the world in fire in wrestling with those examples.

Mainevent was praised by all first sheets and reviewers. And put into top mainai match categories after it.

Label me with troll and talking about not arguing black and white, but states things as black and white and saying I ducked something because I wasn't here.....who's being defensive? LOL

Those are examples of "setting the world on fire". Roman Reigns isn't even lighting a candle on fire.

Those are examples of "setting the world on fire". Roman Reigns isn't even lighting a candle on fire.
Comparing the biggest names who were hot during the peak of popularity is disengenous.

Compare Tyson Fury to Muhamed Ali while your at it.

Comparing the biggest names who were hot during the peak of popularity is disengenous.

No Deezy, "setting the world on fire" isn't era specific. You either are, or you aren't. Roman Reigns sure as fuck isn't.

.....wait for it......

Shut up, Deezy.

Mainevent was praised by all first sheets and reviewers. And put into top mainai match categories after it.

Label me with troll and talking about not arguing black and white, but states things as black and white and saying I ducked something because I wasn't here.....who's being defensive? LOL

You're correct. No one is setting the world on fire. Like I said.

Link me to a couple of those reviews of the match. Please.

I call you a troll because like Minny, you've jumped on Struggles gimmick so you can gang up on 'neckbeards'.

If you post regularly on a message board arguing over the direction of the professional wrestling business with some nerds that complain when their guy doesn't go over on Raw every week, how are you different from a 'neckbeard' exactly?

The answer is that you are no different. You're just a neckbeard that trolls a certain kind of wrestling fan.

To sum it up: Stop trying to be cool. You're not cool. Neither are your troll gimmick friends here.

Now instead of trying to go point for point with me take a page out of Struggle's book and side step it, or pull a Minny and post a sexy Diva Gif or something. Because your argument sucks.

Just like Reggie Miller, shows up once every 5 weeks and doesn't win shit.

Step...

When did you turn strait troll? It's like someone took over your account. You're just a silly bitch now. All the time.

Is it that fun running a gimmick on a pro rasslin message board? It must be.

If you y'all didn't have Bubba here to argue black vs white all day everyday this would be nothing but dudes running gimmicks and squashing any real discussion with silly bitch talk.

Butt Bucks!
Butt Bucks dude!
I'm silly!

That's rex. It is what it is.

When did you turn strait troll? It's like someone took over your account. You're just a silly bitch now. All the time.

Is it that fun running a gimmick on a pro rasslin message board? It must be.

If you y'all didn't have Bubba here to argue black vs white all day everyday this would be nothing but dudes running gimmicks and squashing any real discussion with silly bitch talk.

Butt Bucks!
Butt Bucks dude!
I'm silly!

Did Captain Cook take over your account? It's beginning to make sense...

(I'm kidding. This forum has been bearable since that dude went back to making iPhones for 50 cents an hour)

lol, shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back