Reaction score
swzv5g.png

1. Become a Deacon

2. Join Evolution

3. Crush Puss For Days

Mascot:

Theme:

Shoulda made Alice Radley the mascot

At the Rumble, Mojo Rawley should run out. Be hyped, run to the ring like the Warrior, slide in and be so hyped he runs across the ring and jumps over the top rope and runs all the way to the back.

Would be comedy gold.

A good comedy spot would be Honky Tonk Man coming out with his guitar and singing. The next person out is Kane and he stands in front of HTM, then HTM says fuck this and hits himself with the guitar.

A good comedy spot would be Honky Tonk Man coming out with his guitar and singing. The next person out is Kane and he stands in front of HTM, then HTM says fuck this and hits himself with the guitar.

Needs more Pete Rose.

Pete Rose eliminating Kane from the Rumble would put butts in seats

I'd like to see someone take the top rope off, and shouting "Can't go over the top rope, If I got the top rope!" Only to figure out a way to eliminate themselves, and then they fix the top rope whilst there's no one in the ring.

"Today, this match would go 15 minutes. The crowd would crap all over it yelling to Kevin Nash that 'he cant wrestle' and there would be no big crowd pop when Mysterio won because small guys beat big guys every single week and wins and losses are exchanged all over the place. Nash beat everybody so when he lost it was a big deal. Nowadays unless somebody pins John Cena who really cares? The art of making guys look strong is gone but it's hard to do when fans boo and crap over any match that doesn't involve hundreds of high spots and near falls."

Nash and Hall both really liked Rey. Rey said they were both cool with him from the beginning.

So what does Brie Mode even mean? Are the Bellas faces again? I'm confused.

Watching Slamboree 96, WWE should bring back the Lethal Lottery Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back