PWD 259: No One Crushes More Puss Than Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 was awful. They spent 45 minutes on the Cole/Lawler "match." Even the theme sucked too.

When my little guy gets a little older I'll plan a WM trip with him. I'll probably have my nephews join us. By then the oldest one will be old enough to help with stuff so we can just do the four of us with no issues, I would think. Assuming my sister is dumb enough to just send both her sons on an epic journey with me.

I don't think I've ever seen 27. 28 was the first PPV I watched in years because I had read rumors that Brock was coming back.

Which of these scenarios is likely to happen in this year's Royal Rumble match?
*Feel free to add to this list.

1. Roman Reigns "Spear-ing" and "Superman Punch-ing" everyone in the ring.
2. Brock Lesnar "Suplex-ing" everyone in the ring.
3. Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar starting off the Royal Rumble as #1 and #2.
4. Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar are the last two in the Royal Rumble match.
5. Roman Reigns to beat Rey Mysterio's record for "Longest Time Spent in a Single Royal Rumble". *Oh God No!
6. Brock Lesnar to win this year's Royal Rumble match.
7. Roman Reigns to win this year's Royal Rumble match.
8. Daniel Bryan to win this year's Royal Rumble match.
9. Triple H to win this year's Royal Rumble match. *Oh God No!
10. Bray Wyatt to win this year's Royal Rumble match.
11. Brock Lesnar to tie Roman Reigns "Most Eliminations in a Single Royal Rumble".
12. The Wyatts and League of Nations to face-off in the Royal Rumble match.
13. Brock Lesnar or Roman Reigns to eliminate two big guys at the same time.
14. The Bigshow and Braun Strowman to face-off in the Royal Rumble match.
15. Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman to face-off in the Royal Rumble match.
16. Mark Henry and Braun Strowman to face-off in the Royal Rumble match.
17. The loser of Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens not appearing in the Royal Rumble match in order to "sell" the brutality of a "Last Man Standing" match.
18. Dean Ambrose to eliminate Kevin Owens and himself similar to Mick Foley's Royal Rumble eliminations.
19. Braun Strowman to eliminate The Bigshow
20. The Wyatts to pull something similar to what "Nexus" did in the 2011 Royal Rumble.
21. A.J. Styles to debut at the Royal Rumble match.
22. Big E to save both Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston in the match. *He catches both at the same time or Kofi Kingston gets saved and Xavier Woods get eliminated.
23. Kalisto to eliminated Alberto Del Rio in the Royal Rumble match.
24. Brock Lesnar to eliminate someone with an F-5.
25. The Rock to return at the Royal Rumble.
26. El Torito to use up a spot?
27. Cody Rhodes comes out twice in the Royal Rumble match, first as Stardust then as himself.
28. Kane comes out at number #30.
29. A failed attempt at breaking the "Shorest Time Spent in a Single Royal Rumble".
30. Randy Orton to return at the Royal Rumble.
31. Sting to return at the Royal Rumble *Comes down from the rafters and starts brawling with everyone in the ring like he did with the NWO.
32. Sting to be eliminated once he kicked everyones ass via distraction by the Rumble clock. *Pretty much a stupid way to get eliminated.
33. One of the League of Nations' members to eliminate another League of Nations' members. *Sheamus eliminating Del Rio?
34. Tyler Breeze to be eliminated fast. *Oh God No!
35. The Undertaker to be in the Royal Rumble match.
36. Baron Corbin to be in the Royal Rumble match.
37. Finn Balor to be in the Royal Rumble match.
38. Nia Jax to be in the Royal Rumble match.
39. Rhyno to be in the Royal Rumble match.
40. Rhyno to be eliminated without giving an obligatory "Gore". *God I hate that!
41. Sami Zayn to be in the Royal Rumble match.
42. Sami Zayn to eliminate Kevin Owens.
43. Kevin Owens to eliminate Sami Zayn.
44. Samoa Joe to be in the Royal Rumble match.
45. #30 to be automatically declared the winner due to everyone has been eliminated.
46. Chris Jerico to win the Royal Rumble match.
47. Announcers entering the Royal Rumble match. *Oh God No!
48. C.M. Punk to be in the Royal Rumble match.
49. Jake "The Snake" Roberts to be in the Royal Rumble match.
50. This year's Royal Rumble to bomb?

When my little guy gets a little older I'll plan a WM trip with him. I'll probably have my nephews join us. By then the oldest one will be old enough to help with stuff so we can just do the four of us with no issues, I would think. Assuming my sister is dumb enough to just send both her sons on an epic journey with me.
I'll never go to WM unless it's either back in MSG or we get one more Bikertaker match.

wm 27 main event (john vs the miz) is the worst mania main event ever imo. even sid vs undertaker and bam bam vs lt was more entertaining and better laid out. the funny thing is, cena seems to put on some pretty good matches on raw but his mania performances are cringe worthy

I don't care for Doc Gallows. He looks like a gigantic baby with facial hair

I don't care for Doc Gallows. He looks like a gigantic baby with facial hair
I never cared much for him either until I watched The Wrestling Road Diaries 2. He loves the sport.

wm 27 main event (john vs the miz) is the worst mania main event ever imo. even sid vs undertaker and bam bam vs lt was more entertaining and better laid out. the funny thing is, cena seems to put on some pretty good matches on raw but his mania performances are cringe worthy

I think Miz suffered a concussion somewhere in the middle of the match. Cena did a great job of selling in the beginning of the match and making Miz look legit. I think the match stalled once the concussion happened, the double count-out false finish was anti-climatic, as was the Rock's involvement. Should have either had him out there earlier to build suspense or made it more sudden

I think Miz suffered a concussion somewhere in the middle of the match. Cena did a great job of selling in the beginning of the match and making Miz look legit. I think the match stalled once the concussion happened, the double count-out false finish was anti-climatic, as was the Rock's involvement. Should have either had him out there earlier to build suspense or made it more sudden

Cena tackled Miz on the barricade and Miz smacked the back of his head on the floor.

the concussion happened later on. miz got knocked off the barricade and hit his head super hard on the floor! the whole match just seemed off to me. in the beginning john botched a couple things and was stumbling around to point where jr was trying to cover for him saying "well i think john looks off, lost his balance" or something like that. then it was interrupted by the laptop general manager then had the weird finsih, then rock hit john. it just sucked lol

WM28 did 1.25M (PPV record)
WM29 did 1.05M

So why not add Punk to the mix? People aren't going to avoid the show because of him, especially not when you consider that Punk was Cena's best rival and they put on a 5 star match together. Rock might have not gotten hurt, and if he did, they could have masked it much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back