PWD 259: No One Crushes More Puss Than Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.
little documentary about kenny omega living in japan. pretty cool i guess

When my little guy gets a little older I'll plan a WM trip with him. I'll probably have my nephews join us. By then the oldest one will be old enough to help with stuff so we can just do the four of us with no issues, I would think. Assuming my sister is dumb enough to just send both her sons on an epic journey with me.

plan out your costumes now. undertaker, paul bearer, farooq, bradshaw.

cena seems to put on some pretty good matches on raw but his mania performances are cringe worthy

Does it have anything to do with who his opponents are in each situation? I feel like he generally wrestles against better or more exciting workers on RAW's (and even other events) than he does at WM.

So why not add Punk to the mix? People aren't going to avoid the show because of him, especially not when you consider that Punk was Cena's best rival and they put on a 5 star match together. Rock might have not gotten hurt, and if he did, they could have masked it much better.

I'm going to assume the answer is basically to do with the ego's of those involved. Suggesting Punk be included would imply that he would add something to the program and if he can add something, that those already involved are missing something. Additionally, as they are all about creating "a Wrestlemania Moment" that concept seems to often take precedence over the overall regular-year success of their product.

You guys consider the NXT title a world title?

Definitely, some major names have held it. I would rank it the third most prestigious title out there right now behind the IWGP and WWE titles.
The GOAT is going to watch Season 2 of LU.

Lol I like that the Rock talks like I do. It's only fair, I'm constantly calling people jabronis.

Also, Ricochet is probably the most skilled worker in the business, it amazes me seeing his progression from where he started. Every match I see, he blows my mind with something different.

One move I'd love to see in a Rumble match is a guy is pushed over the ropes, lands on the apron, rolls back in a half inch, rolls back out again, but walks off like he's been eliminated, only to come back in.

Does it have anything to do with who his opponents are in each situation? I feel like he generally wrestles against better or more exciting workers on RAW's (and even other events) than he does at WM.

hmmm, could definitely be a factor. but, he's had some really bad mania performances with the likes of the rock, shawn michaels, and triple h. no excuse for that. i guess his best mania match was him vs wyatt. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back