PWD 289: Conor McGregor Joins WWE To Manage Becky Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man bun when plowing, I bet.

image_zpshdrvursq.jpeg

Good? That was awesome last year when half the season leaked the night before the premiere.

Quality was shit and then I had to dodge spoilers for 4 weeks since I didn't want to watch it in that quality.

I've been playing GoT on the Xbone, it needs more naked bitches. Doesn't feel like GoT without titties

Im confused why I am getting the bat signal for this. That aint no punk rock it damn sure isnt ska.

AAF wont kill you to listen to but it damn sure isnt something id seek out

Here's some bullshit I've listened to today. Does it meet your standards?

No dude you cant. You havent made it yet and you shouldnt be spending that kind of money on a car at this point. Guess ol dude grew up in a cave and doesnt know what happens to fools who get a bit of change and go buy silly things.

Oh shit Im green now

No dude you cant. You havent made it yet and you shouldnt be spending that kind of money on a car at this point. Guess ol dude grew up in a cave and doesnt know what happens to fools who get a bit of change and go buy silly things.

Oh shit Im green now

Let him live bro

I've been playing GoT on the Xbone, it needs more naked bitches. Doesn't feel like GoT without titties

None of your choices really matter, not really surprising for a Tall TAle game.

Oh shit Im green now

He was on the Arizona Cardinals practice squad for a year, which at minimum pays $6,300 a week. 52 x 6300 = 327,600. There isn't a limit to what a NFL team can pay a player on the a practice squad, its easy to speculate he was paid more than $6,300.

Corbin is probably a lot more well-off than some of his peers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back