PWD 289: Conor McGregor Joins WWE To Manage Becky Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of your choices really matter, not really surprising for a Tall TAle game.
"game"

The only choice I saw matter in a one of their "games" was if you go to Toad or the Prince's place first in the Wolf Among Us

Like that one dude on BG who played in the NFL and drove his Maserati to damn house shows.

"game"

The only choice I saw matter in a one of their "games" was if you go to Toad or the Prince's place first in the Wolf Among Us

Hopefully that changes with their Batman game. I have TWD S2 and their Borderlands game in my queue.

He was on the Arizona Cardinals practice squad for a year, which at minimum pays $6,300 a week. 52 x 6300 = 327,600. There isn't a limit to what a NFL team can pay a player on the a practice squad, its easy to speculate he was paid more than $6,300.

Right so is it wise to in theory spend every dollar you have made on a car ? Or is he just buying one of the logo models that doesnt cost an arm and a leg? I cant tell what it is from the pic he posted so I can only speculate the cost .

All im saying is behind the music used to be my fave show and I have seen this story once or twice.

"Motherfuckin' Hulk Hogan is a motherfucking pussy ass motherfucker."

"HHH is juiced to the gills."

"WWE doesn't respect anyone."

Chyna was a pathological liar

Stephanie is a cunt

Woman only recently discovered squats

Canadians have their own private hell

"If it flies, drives, floats or fucks then it's a depreciating asset. Lease it." - The GOAT

I've been playing GoT on the Xbone, it needs more naked bitches. Doesn't feel like GoT without titties

That game sucks
Stopped playing it after the 1st or 2nd
And I own the season pass

Hopefully that changes with their Batman game. I have TWD S2 and their Borderlands game in my queue.
They're fun mind resters but to call them games is a bit of a stretch IMO. Que the angry mob wanting to lynch me but it's basically a bunch of QTEs and your choices don't feel like they matter.

Last edited:
Right so is it wise to in theory spend every dollar you have made on a car ? Or is he just buying one of the logo models that doesnt cost an arm and a leg? I cant tell what it is from the pic he posted so I can only speculate the cost .

All im saying is behind the music used to be my fave show and I have seen this story once or twice.

You're automatically assuming he spent every dollar he has made on the car. It could be a rental, a loan, purchased used for much less than $300K, or leased. I would guess it is probably leased. If not, probably rented. I am going to assume he lives in the Orlando-area of FL, and there are places where you can rent cars like this. He's probably having a fun weekend.

Let him live bro.

The Ru has a Maserati, which I think he was gonna give away if someone bodyslammed him. Don't think I ever saw an end to that to.

There fun mind resters but to call them games is a bit of a stretch IMO. Que the angry mob wanting to lynch me but it's basically a bunch of QTEs and your choices don't feel like they matter.

I think I've replayed WAU three times. Once as a babyface, once as a tweener, and once as a heel.

the hero we deserve

Cgl0y4SWYAAo8lL.jpg

Big E w/ Xavier Woods vs. Rusev w/ Lana world title main event at WM33.

BOOK IT

Niatch would have approved

Let him live bro.

Like I said to strug I am letting him live im not bitching at him in bitching to you fine people. Everyones free to have a bit of fun it just seems like I made a little bit of money and blew it all is a way to common story amongst athletes and entertainers because they do shit just like that. Its not like corbin just won his first title and the future is bright the guy has yet to make it to the promise land and I would say the same to rusev who is more than likely going to end up lanaless and broke bitching on shoot videos looking drunk as hell in 20 years.

Niatch would have approved

If ever there was a guy to not take financial advice from. But im sure Flair has had more fun being flair than any 10 people have in there lives so I guess there is that

Any of you people ever play 3D Dot Game Heroes?
Its a 100% NES Zelda rip off on PS3 and its fun as hell

I raged out last night cause I somehow ran through the Aqua Temple but still dont got the Magic Shield which is pissin me the fuck off cause now I gotta trek all the way back to the other side of the map and go through that whole temple again and try and find this fuckin shield
Piss me the fuck off
Anyhoo games dope though if you like old 8 bit games you should check it out

Any of you people ever play 3D Dot Game Heroes?
Its a 100% NES Zelda rip off on PS3 and its fun as hell

I raged out last night cause I somehow ran through the Aqua Temple but still dont got the Magic Shield which is pissin me the fuck off cause now I gotta trek all the way back to the other side of the map and go through that whole temple again and try and find this fuckin shield
Piss me the fuck off
Anyhoo games dope though if you like old 8 bit games you should check it out

Use the internet plan that shit out and go get your shield man. Good luck on your questing brother

Does Simon Gotch have a speech impediment like Swagger does?

We do have a gentleman's agreement in place when it comes to discussing Rollins' potential return, right? I'm off dirt sheets completely and have zero idea of when he's coming back. I want that mark out moment bro

Isn't the show better? I would advise this for all.:)

the hero we deserve

Cgl0y4SWYAAo8lL.jpg

Might not wanna let Shawn see that.:D

Did it ever change?

You can save the dude who shoots himself, don't really remember much of anything being different though. I guess we would find out if they ever make a sequel to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back