PWD 292: You Know NXT Jumped The Shark When Eric Young Joins

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

AJ was never going to win

This.

The reason I say the match was booked well was because those near falls had me actually thinking for a split second he was going to somehow pull it off despite all logic.

Reigns winning with one spear is fine. He's the champ, man. He's supposed to be the toughest and the best until someone dethrones him as the guy

So Ambrose was the only face to actually win on the ppv tonight.

LOL at Roman being a face. He worked straight heel that match.
Think the plan is just keeping him tweener, work fave in markets that cheer him and work heel in others that boo.

Pretty smart if you ask me, stupid smarks crying about him being Cena2.0....self fulfilling prophecy, they making him that

Do-do-do-dooo, do-do-d...

No wait, I mean, Da-Na, da-na, da-na, duhn, duhn.

Well, gang, it was a damn good show. Great hanging out in here. But I gotta hop off most parts of the internet until I catch up on Game of Thrones.

See y'all tomorrow !

Was there a pin attempt after them? Not being sarcastic I don't remember. Actually, I'm probably just making an ass out of myself, because I pretty much been drinking all day and was kind of in and out of that match, so I shouldn't be passing too much judgement on it

honestly don't remember but what does it matter if there's a pin attempt? a signature move is a signature move. maybe if roman's kicking out of everything, aj's just spamming pins? i don't even know what moves of aj's are supposed to hit hard and be near falls...

Im sold on Reigns that was awesome!!

AJ sold his ass off as well the PPV was very good in my opinion better than Mania anyway

And now to sleep good night Sherbros :)

I thought Camp WWE was coming on next?

An extreme rules rematch sounds fun but the whole extreme thing is kinda pointless in the PG era. They are very limited on what kind of crazy shit they can do and with no blood, it is far from extreme.

I want to see Reigns and Styles have an old school bloody war with weapons, backstage brawling, broken tables and broken bodies everywhere.

Anything???

giphy.gif

Was there a pin attempt after them? Not being sarcastic I don't remember. Actually, I'm probably just making an ass out of myself, because I pretty much been drinking all day and was kind of in and out of that match, so I shouldn't be passing too much judgement on it
Sure was, after he caught him in mid air with it.

This.

The reason I say the match was booked well was because those near falls had me actually thinking for a split second he was going to somehow pull it off despite all logic.

Reigns winning with one spear is fine. He's the champ, man. He's supposed to be the toughest and the best until someone dethrones him as the guy

True, but they made Rollins a bitch.

Maybe one day they'll have an ass kicking heel champ that someone cares about.

I'm not a Reigns fan. I'm not a Styles fan. But that was a great match.

True, but they made Rollins a bitch.

Maybe one day they'll have an ass kicking heel champ that someone cares about.
Trips is a major mark for Dusty booking, chicken shit heels for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back