PWD 303: Better than Google

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who stays at NXT remains the champ.

By teasing a NXT invasion you get the hardcores to watch the live product.

Maybe have a classic tactic of Joe and Nakamura hanging out in the crowd or backstage smiling and not doing anything. Just ominous. Joe will frown like a fucker while Nakamura will gay smile and preen. So they're in the Clubs head.

"The big question here is, Jerry, what if anything Nakamura and Joe are doing here. They have serious history with the Club not only from NXT but Japan (fuck you TNA)."

"Mauro, there's a reason AJ and the Club came straight to the WWE and Joe and Nakinaki"

"Nakamura"

"Nakinaki went to NXT is they ain't ready for wrestlers like AJ and the Club."

No. No he does not.

And he had one, 6 years ago. He was already almost 40 at that point, and part time.

No more part time champs.

He can defend for three weeks and go and rock an rolla as well as teaching the kids how to wrestle and sell and insult.

A run as brief as the briefs he wears with his dad bod seeping out on tv.

Jericho's current heel work could teach these kids a thing or two!

He can defend for three weeks and go and rock an rolla as well as teaching the kids how to wrestle and sell and insult.
He can do that without the belt.

He is bad nowadays. It is 2016. He is 45. He moves like he is 45. It is time to call it a career.

Be a trainer like you suggested. He used to be great. Teach it.

He can do that without the belt.

He is bad nowadays. It is 2016. He is 45. He moves like he is 45. It is time to call it a career.

Be a trainer like you suggested. He used to be great. Teach it.

I can respect that.

Was Raw any good? What priority should I give it on watching it on Hulu?

@Gutter Chris I thought about trolling your punk/ska thread with Green Day and the Offspring but decided against it. You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back