PWD 313: There's No Hope With Dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
VINCE RUSSO ADMITS THAT HE TRIED TO GO BEHIND TNA'S BACK AND GAIN POWER OVER IMPACT

Vince Russo, on the video below that features Disco Inferno, admits that not only did he contact Pop TV's Bradley Schwartz behind TNA's back and try to get hired as a consultant to fix what he felt was wrong with the company's TV show, he also contacted Destination America when Impact aired there to try and fix the product then as well.

In both cases, Russo said the networks had no idea what a good wrestling show was, so he had to come to the rescue and show them what a good wrestling product looked like. Russo said that Pop TV was "sold a bill of goods" when they brought in TNA and said he could fix all of that. Obviously, neither network felt his services were needed.

Disco Inferno did a great job in pointing out what a heel move Russo made in doing this, but Vince was oblivious to it. Instead he was doing it because he had a lot of friends in TNA and he knew that the show would be canceled without him coming in and fixing it. I think it's fair to assume that Russo wouldn't do it for free, so the attempt to get a payday out of it had to be part of his motivation as well. Disco even brought up that Russo offered to be a consultant for Lucha Underground as well and he is trying to get someone to pay him to watch and critique wrestling shows. He called Russo a heel.

I have to say, Russo has done a lot of things that have made me shake my head, but this one may be the worst one yet.

Video was deleted
tumblr_mkwl2wtTRM1r8250so1_250_zpscf14a3b9.gif

VINCE RUSSO ADMITS THAT HE TRIED TO GO BEHIND TNA'S BACK AND GAIN POWER OVER IMPACT

Vince Russo, on the video below that features Disco Inferno, admits that not only did he contact Pop TV's Bradley Schwartz behind TNA's back and try to get hired as a consultant to fix what he felt was wrong with the company's TV show, he also contacted Destination America when Impact aired there to try and fix the product then as well.

In both cases, Russo said the networks had no idea what a good wrestling show was, so he had to come to the rescue and show them what a good wrestling product looked like. Russo said that Pop TV was "sold a bill of goods" when they brought in TNA and said he could fix all of that. Obviously, neither network felt his services were needed.

Disco Inferno did a great job in pointing out what a heel move Russo made in doing this, but Vince was oblivious to it. Instead he was doing it because he had a lot of friends in TNA and he knew that the show would be canceled without him coming in and fixing it. I think it's fair to assume that Russo wouldn't do it for free, so the attempt to get a payday out of it had to be part of his motivation as well. Disco even brought up that Russo offered to be a consultant for Lucha Underground as well and he is trying to get someone to pay him to watch and critique wrestling shows. He called Russo a heel.

I have to say, Russo has done a lot of things that have made me shake my head, but this one may be the worst one yet.

Video was deleted
tumblr_mkwl2wtTRM1r8250so1_250_zpscf14a3b9.gif

I hate dixie so this makes me like russo

Just got home, was basically on TV the wholetime, will post pics tomorrow. My buddy got a pic with Enzo at the end, dark match was Rollins and the club vs Big Show,big Cass and Enzo and Ambrose
you should have got a pic with becky lynch's thighs

wow, this is the match of the little kids underwear. all 4 of these guys raided the back of the closet of Jared from Subway to find ring gear

you should have got a pic with becky lynch's thighs
I got a pic of her ass, about 50 of Sasha's, we were front row on left hand side of ramp right in front of stairs. One of my other buddies was two seats down, didn't even know he was coming, he paid the dude next to me $20 to switch seats. Buddy I came with was wearing a certified G shirt and after the dark match Enzo pointed at him and said "I appreciate that shit bro" and took a pic with him. I had a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back