PWD 313: There's No Hope With Dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a pic of her ass, about 50 of Sasha's, we were front row on left hand side of ramp right in front of stairs. One of my other buddies was two seats down, didn't even know he was coming, he paid the dude next to me $20 to switch seats. Buddy I came with was wearing a certified G shirt and after the dark match Enzo pointed at him and said "I appreciate that shit bro" and took a pic with him. I had a good time

thats cool enzo showed appreciation.

overall i prefer the complete package of sasha, so cant blame you there. be sure to post the pics if you can.

The videos I got are solid, pics are pretty shitty quality some reason, I took like 400 will post the better ones and videos

Btw, Cass is a legit 6'11 or 7'0, was about eye to eye with Show in the dark match. Biggest pops were New Day, Rollins and Big Show lol (not kidding)

Just got home, was basically on TV the wholetime, will post pics tomorrow. My buddy got a pic with Enzo at the end, dark match was Rollins and the club vs Big Show,big Cass and Enzo and Ambrose

no pwd signs brother?

no one in front row had a sign, not even sure you are allowed too if you are in front row, they have a certain list of rules you have to abide by.

red shirt guy in the front row had two signs
cena and rollins

I wanted to tell Sasha I'd eat her ass, but I was sitting right in front of security.

Next time you go you should have a "Would eat" and a "Would not eat" signs to put up when the corresponding ass comes out.

Gallows needs to use sunscreen. Or turn the dial down on the sunbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back