PWD 321: Brock's supplements were obviously tainted

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Also, you suck and you bugger dingoes.

f120fa130360e8bb5ae248803f086fc1.jpg

Your geography is terrible!

We got our GMs announced, both likeable characters.

Pushed the women's division and wasn't just one program involved.

Pushed the IC title match and jobbed out Del Rio doing it?

Funny segment with Club, Cena, Enzo and Cass and Wyatts...followed up by a fun match.

Pretty damn good mainevent.

What was the shit part?
The ending.

We got our GMs announced, both likeable characters.

Pushed the women's division and wasn't just one program involved.

Pushed the IC title match and jobbed out Del Rio doing it?

Funny segment with Club, Cena, Enzo and Cass and Wyatts...followed up by a fun match.

Pretty damn good mainevent.

What was the shit part?

The matches ???? You know the important part of the show.

They should've had the ref go down from a bump, then Mick and DB take off their shirts to reveal zebrs stripes. They fly into the ring and beat the shit outta Ambrose and Rollins. Then suddenly, wave someone out from the back and.... Lesnar runs out and pins both as Foley and DB count to 3 simultaneously. Brock then pulls out a bottle of Flintstones vitamins/little cocaine in a medicine bottle and downs it like a messy dog. He hands the new refs a roll of hundreds each and grabs the mic: "I have asthma motherfuckers, don't shame me for being a minority!"

Boom, PEDs are legal.

The matches ???? You know the important part of the show.
What?

I don't get what you're complaint it.....you saying the matches aren't the reason why people watch wrestling?

You haven't said anything specific...atleast the REAL Sid said something specific....I think you didn't even watch.

All the matches were pretty good (except Young and Del Rio, they both suck).
Thought the Corbin squash match, the female tag and both the mens tag matches were phoned in. Last match was excellent then they went and fucked it with a dusty finish. Then again I was watching Benoit vs Austin at Edmonton before this so may be my view is a bit nostalgic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back