PWD 350: He'll Never Win Either

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Well that was embarrassing for wrestling fans. I think I could have lasted as long as Punk.

These passed few weeks have been wonderful for me. Larry WIlmore got shitcanned from Comedy Central, Amy Schumer's finally getting the backlash she so richly deserves, it was my birthday on Friday and CM Punk lost and helped me win £200.

Browne is a fucking chicken Ronda fucker. Worst shit I've seen in the Octagon this year. He broke his finger. A fucking 7 foot pussy.

Booker T, Stevie Ray, Bruce Pritchard and MVP talk about CM Punk's fight. Stevie Ray was pretty funny.

Maybe Punk needs a better place to train. Perhaps here.

But in the end, what really matters is he has the Red Queen's support and isn't that what really matters.

6 More Days!

Well that was embarrassing for wrestling fans. I think I could have lasted as long as Punk.

I'd say it's more embarassing for Punk fanboys than it is for wrestling fans. Because they're straight up delusional in their fandom, they're the ones who said "It doesn't matter if Daniel Bryan has grappled since he was 18, PUNK DOES IT PROFESSIONALLY!!" and "He has a natural toughness from his days in wrestling!"

The only thing that will make this funnier is if it bombs in PPV buys, which would put paid to the "But... Punk's a huge draw! He'd have been a better 'Stone Cold' than Steve Austin ever was!"

I'd say it's more embarassing for Punk fanboys than it is for wrestling fans. Because they're straight up delusional in their fandom, they're the ones who said "It doesn't matter if Daniel Bryan has grappled since he was 18, PUNK DOES IT PROFESSIONALLY!!" and "He has a natural toughness from his days in wrestling!"

The only thing that will make this funnier is if it bombs in PPV buys, which would put paid to the "But... Punk's a huge draw! He'd have been a better 'Stone Cold' than Steve Austin ever was!"

I'll be surprised if it breaks 600K. Punk's a name, but he's not going to do Lesnar numbers. Lesnar had the pro wrestling hype, but he also looked like a heavyweight champion should look and was facing the top of the division.

We need to find a lot of people's CM Punk reactions.

untitled-5eguae.gif

"Oh god... I talked so much shit... Now I'll never main event WrestleMania..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back