PWD 358: Deal With It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think it's fair to say Backlash>Clash of Champions. The botches by the announce team were numerous. Looking at you Cole.

Lol at that ending. I don't mind the overall idea behind it but man that took way too long and played out like everyone was high and confused

You read what the hell I said, he was wearing a hockey shirt and even The Brain said," this isn't the referee counting and this doesn't count."

You're not making sense, champ. You said there's nothing in the rules against wearing a chest protector, so not wearing one makes a wrestler a dumb idiot. Bret Hart didn't wear a chest protector in his matches throughout his career. Accordingly, you're calling Bret Hart a dumb idiot.

You're not making sense, champ. You said there's nothing in the rules against wearing a chest protector, so not wearing one makes a wrestler a dumb idiot. Bret Hart didn't wear a chest protector in his matches throughout his career. Accordingly, you're calling Bret Hart a dumb idiot.

You just got an Anti Rex Point for 24 hours!

They need to put one of the brand specific ppvs on a weekday or even Saturday. I can't keep devoting Sunday's to wrestling

The key point was SANCTIONED match. To whoever that means anything to

Roman Reigns won , US Title >>>> Super Duper Milky Way Crimson Belt

Why because of Super Roman?
Because the whole show was solid from top to bottom.

When your worst match (arguably the cruiserweight bout) was still AT WORST a good match, you've done something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back