PWD 358: Deal With It

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key point was SANCTIONED match. To whoever that means anything to

According to you, though, that's what makes him a dumb idiot. Wearing a chest protector in a sanctioned match would make him not a dumb idiot. But he never did that. So he is a dumb idiot.

damn. Arnold Palmer died today. Here's to you sir for inventing my favorite meal time beverage. Cheers.

Backlash was also good, but Clash was better top to bottom. Both really good shows, though. Very good starts to the split brand PPVs. It's a good time to be a wrestling fan.

@lakersfan45

Did you eat some pho today?
nah, not today. i stayed up til 5am last night watching the Rizin stream and didn't feel like leaving the house all day. just ate some roast lamb tho. u?

So I'm trying to give finish the show and the network keeps cutting it off after the table spot in main event

nah, not today. i stayed up til 5am last night watching the Rizin stream and didn't feel like leaving the house all day. just ate some roast lamb tho. u?

Nope, I wanted some, but my wife fed me chicken and vegetables all day then she made me wash it down with water.

I hope that good buddy @J Danger and his largest (not fat) calves in the PWD enjoy the show and that he's not too disappointed with the ending.

And my deep South buddy @scpunk90 is really coming along quickly. Wise beyond his years, taking constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner, and always striving to improve. He'll be running this place sooner than anyone thought.

And my deep South buddy @scpunk90 is really coming along quickly. Wise beyond his years, taking constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner, and always striving to improve. He'll be running this place sooner than anyone thought.
This is a good post and very accurate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back