PWD 374: Partial-Birth Abortion Edition (Alledgely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raw Talk, ugh. Should just leave it to Talking Smack, give the shows some individuality

Gotta go back but i think i liked the rollins hell in a cell match more, at least the finish

Charlotte needs to hold it to Mania to give it to Bayley but there is literally no one else on the Raw Women's division. Also having Sasha lose in her hometown is weird

They do have Paige but bitch can't stop doing drugs.

They'll probably turn Dana face.

Charlotte needs to hold it to Mania to give it to Bayley but there is literally no one else on the Raw Women's division. Also having Sasha lose in her hometown is weird

Pro Wrestling 101

You never win in your hometown

Except for the beginning of the match, that was a great match.

Seriously, if you are not going to let the women do the high spots, don't let them tease it.

Raw Talk, ugh. Should just leave it to Talking Smack, give the shows some individuality

For example, maybe have CWC continue to have Network-only matches (like once a week, 30 minutes, one or two matches). Little things like that.

Raw 3 hours, Smackdown w/ Talking Smack. NXT feels special as is, keep CWC alive with a weekly or at least a monthly show. Even if just 30 minutes a week or maybe just one hour a month, a few CW matches that were Raw dark matches. idk.

Also, we got a lot of booty in that match. I approve.

That was weird. First table broke immediately, second table wouldn't break at all.

I don't like this hot potato with the belt, but that was a solid match. They should have had Charlotte take a massive bump early on after Sasha got back up to sort of even things out, though.
Sasha is just too small to generate enough force to break the table from that short of an impact

So close, yet so far.

rLDcpEw.jpg

guess i'll eat my meat lovers pizza now. weird.

Is Raw in Boston tomorrow ?

I would think the late night commute for the people after rough HIAC matches like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back