Status
Not open for further replies.

SocraticMethod

Kingmaker
@Steel
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.198107

Rules:

1. Just because the buffet says "All you can eat" doesn't mean you have to take it literally
2. PAWGs
3. Shut up, Chris.

Mascot - Tianna Gregory:

Tianna-Gregory-instagram-4.jpg

a5KWKGg_700b.jpg

musa-holiday-2014-lookbook-featuring-tianna-gregory-00.jpg

tumblr_ndm2xoCXWR1t8he4fo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Theme:

@RR @D.R.H. -- please and thank you, kind sirs

Sexy needs to read rule 1 about 20 times.

#TugboatforHoF

One of my buddies met the mascot at some fitness expo. Said her ass was even better in person.

I went to a party at my office this evening for our 20th anniversary. The cute girl in the office next to mine kept telling me how excited she is that I'm coming back and how boring it's been since I left. She had an affair with a married co-worker a couple years back.

I'm a little out of practice, but she wants me to fuck her feet, right?

I went to a party at my office this evening for our 20th anniversary. The cute girl in the office next to mine kept telling me how excited she is that I'm coming back and how boring it's been since I left. She had an affair with a married co-worker a couple years back.

I'm a little out of practice, but she wants me to fuck her feet, right?

Damn right she wants you to. She was probably dripping through her panties when she told you that.

#grabherbythepussy

DQYEwIP.jpg

When the fuck did they start making Titus bobbleheads!

YOU'RE A FUCKING TUGBOAT DAMN IT! YOU ARE ALL ENNGGGINNNEEEE!

then he had to be the fucking Shockmaster. ffs put the man in the HoF, he's been through enough

and then he had to make the tugboat horn sound before and at the end of his promos. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back