PWD 427: Randy Orton creampied Sister Abigail

Who's your favorite Canadian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Match of the year. Russo couldn't have booked it better himself.

<{clintugh}>

So old man Goldberg has the two most dominant moves in the WWE. Mostly terrible ppv, wonder if Wrestlmania is going to be just as shitty but twice as long.

way to bury KO's credibility

way to bury the top strap's credibility
A title whose first champion was Dean Malenko playing dress up as Kane was never credible to begin with.

<{clintugh}>

So old man Goldberg has the two most dominant moves in the WWE. Mostly terrible ppv, wonder if Wrestlmania is going to be just as shitty but twice as long.
That is the feeling I am getting.

Even our guaranteed awesome AJ match is going to waste on Shane McMahon.

raw

And WWE wonders why they can't make any new superstars...

Belt gonna be on the shelf till Mania. Brock will win. Then it will be on the shelf till Summerslam.

Owens looked legit pissed in the ring. He called Goldberg a "piece of shit" if you can read lips.

Belt gonna be on the shelf till Mania. Brock will win. Then it will be on the shelf till Summerslam.

Owens looked legit pissed in the ring. He called Goldberg a "piece of shit" if you can read lips.
Owens legit pissed?
what-a-mark-2-o.gif

And WWE wonders why they can't make any new superstars...

There are no new stars because 90% of guys are vanilla midgets with no charisma and fat neck beards boo and hijack shows if said midgets aren't pushed.

No one wants to see Kevin owens on good morning America.

I wonder what it's like to be a super casual but super dedicated WWE fan, as in you're all about main roster WWE but don't follow non-WWE at all, maybe not even watch NXT.

And to have no idea who guys like KO and Samoa Joe are when they show up.

Goldberg beat Lesnar in 84 seconds? Was he suppose to have a 5 star classic with the janitor?

He shouldn't have gotten this match in the first place? Why the fuck does Goldberg/Lesnar at Mania need a belt?

Hated the way every single title match ended tonight. I hate this whole Sasha/Bayley super friendship thing they have going, hopefully it leads to a Sasha heel turn. I think Sasha is absolutely horrible as a face. Roman Vs Braun was match of the night and was actually pretty good IMO. Don't like that Roman won clean but it was a good match. Roman is winning me over, the guy puts on good matches. Just need to polish up the character and I wouldn't mind seeing him with a title run towards the end of the year.

I think it would have been better to have Jericho attack Owens, then toss him in the ring, then the bell rings, and Goldberg squashes him. I guess Owens could say "I had the perfect strategy and you ruined it" now but I don't know. Owens sucked as champion so I don't mind that Goldberg won. I guess Goldberg/Lesnar is the WM main event? Who the hell would have thought that in 2017 the main event would be Goldberg vs Lesnar with Goldberg as champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back