PWD 436: Ice Cream Countdown to Wrestlemania 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the length that might have been my favorite HoF of all time. Great entries and speeches.

Who else is annoyed Goldberg playing the role model to kids bullshit? He's not like John Cena. Better to be like Lesnar, less talk all action.

Besides the length that might have been my favorite HoF of all time. Great entries and speeches.
Top to bottom, probabaly the best class. Even the fillers were pretty good.

Sneak peak at the end set that long ass ramp Goldberg should have worked on his cardio might gas before the match

watching Angle's speech again and just noticed Fifi with Flair. she still looks good.

Davd Flair looks like a completely different person. He's gotten fat, but he's "Big Hoss Wrestler" fat, not Chris Hero fat.

Nikki Bella revealed the reason why she and her sister put the kibosh on Maria coming back to WWE, it could be Total Divas bullshit, so it should be taken with the biggest fistfuls of salt imagineable.

Maria and Maryse accused the Bella Twins' dad of "physically assaulting" them, which almost cost him his job after he was homeless for a brief period[/SPOILERS]

Watching the Hall of Fame Red Carpet, and there was a beautiful moment when some neckbeards tried a "CM Punk" chant, and they got booed out of the building.

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

I like Kurt getting the You Suck chants but I think wwe did a special edit of his song to avoid them which is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back