PWD 438: No filthy casuals allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Stiltskin every monday about Roman and its not a discussion its just you blowing a whole lotta wrong out your ass

Romans awesome and Im sorry just looking at the guy makes you so uncomfortable but the problem is yours not his

and I dont need to spin you shit I clearly know your name

Nah not every Monday, only since he was announced as the Undertakers opponent. Guy doesnt make me uncomfortable, I feel sorry for the dude. Wrong place wrong time getting the wrong reactions. But you would know that if you actually read my posts.

I don't understand the Shit in the Ring statement when he is more than capable of Wrestling great matches with the IWC darlings. Absolutely no one outside of AJ could have had a Good Match with Undertaker last night. Saying he sucks in the ring shows your saltiness.

He has 3 moves...... He did 4 Drive bys in a row at mania. Couldnt he throw a guillotine leg drop for variation ?..... I can barely remember the last PPV match that didnt have a stipulation on it to hide his is in ring weakness. And when he was facing Braun, Braun actually looked better, having been with the company for less time. I know I grew up watching the likes of Benoit, Guerrero,Angle and Jericho. But christ on a stick add some variation man. This not even a I hate Roman Reigns, I just dont think he ready for the position the company are trying to put him in.

Last edited:
He has 3 moves...... He did 4 Drive bys in a row at mania. Couldnt he throw a guillotine leg drop for variation ?..... I can barely remember the last PPV match that didnt have a stipulation on it to hide his is in ring weakness. And when he was facing Braun, Braun actually looked better, having been with the company for less time. I know I grew up watching the likes of Benoit, Guerrero,Angle and Jericho. But christ on a stick add some variation man.

i just hate that all these guys have 4356386 "signature moves" that they MUST use every match. its lame as hell. especially how on most of them the guy on the receiving end could easily avoid it (Orton ddt from the ropes).

I first started watching wrestling in the mid south days. jake roberts was big then and you would wait and see if he could hit a ddt. youwere more on edge because if he hit it all all, it would only be once.

i just hate that all these guys have 4356386 "signature moves" that they MUST use every match. its lame as hell. especially how on most of them the guy on the receiving end could easily avoid it (Orton ddt from the ropes).

I first started watching wrestling in the mid south days. jake roberts was big then and you would wait and see if he could hit a ddt. youwere more on edge because if he hit it all all, it would only be once.

Blame Bret Hart imo that bastard and his 5 moves of Doom!

Every finisher from a top guy should be protected except at WM or Summer Slam.

Strowman still being a cowardly heel which completely does not match his persona or build.

He has 3 moves...... He did 4 Drive bys in a row at mania. Couldnt he throw a guillotine leg drop for variation ?..... I can barely remember the last PPV match that didnt have a stipulation on it to hide his is in ring weakness. And when he was facing Braun, Braun actually looked better, having been with the company for less time. I know I grew up watching the likes of Benoit, Guerrero,Angle and Jericho. But christ on a stick add some variation man. This not even a I hate Roman Reigns, I just dont think he ready for the position the company are trying to put him in.

No it comes off as Hate because they aren't asking him to be a grappler , seen enough matches of him in FCW to know he has more moves but they aren't letting him use it.

All WWE have to do for a succcessful Roman Reigns heel turn is to put him with a babyface, nothing else. He doesn't need to be changed in any way.

A lot of characters go wrong when transitioning from heel to face or face to heel because the character changes during the process, such as going from a no-nonsense badass to somebody who flings their arms in the air all the time to get the audience involved, and trying to be funny with basic humour.

Reigns is being booked well now by the looks of things. He was something of a disaster ever since his atrocious Vince-given promos but it seems like his lack of popularity has finally been embraced...

All WWE have to do for a succcessful Roman Reigns heel turn is to put him with a babyface, nothing else. He doesn't need to be changed in any way.

A lot of characters go wrong when transitioning from heel to face or face to heel because the character changes during the process, such as going from a no-nonsense badass to somebody who flings their arms in the air all the time to get the audience involved, and trying to be funny with basic humour.

Reigns is being booked well now by the looks of things. He was something of a disaster ever since his atrocious Vince-given promos but it seems like his lack of popularity has finally been embraced...

Would prefer they Program him with one of the flyers Balor or Rollins. Rollins and Reigns have great Chemistry, and Balor is the Tiny guy that can sell any big man's Moves and Reigns is young and Atlethic enough to keep pace with the Small guys.

No it comes off as Hate because they aren't asking him to be a grappler , seen enough matches of him in FCW to know he has more moves but they aren't letting him use it.

So the question remains what the fuck are they trying to do with him. Because what ever it is I'm confused as the direction of his character.

So the question remains what the fuck are they trying to do with him. Because what ever it is I'm confused as the direction of his character.

Cena clone. Minus The Early rapping and Jorts. They recognize Reigns is strong with the female market and kids that they are making sure his moves are beaten into the collective minds , his fans don't care and WWE doesn't care about who hates hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back