PWD 450: Splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
the king is a joke himself. would have been hilarious and bliss came out and shot on him with underage girls talk and shouting puppies all the time.

The Kings crowning achievement

ir1ph.gif

I hadn't played since the SD days too and it's super contrived to do the simplest of things. Got annoyed and bored fast.

Meh, same reason I won't play UFC games.

Too fucking complicated to do basic shit

I hadn't played since the SD days too and it's super contrived to do the simplest of things. Got annoyed and bored fast.
The games have been shit since the end of the N64 era. Now you can string a thousand moves together unless the opponent can hit r2 to reverse. Of course they have to limit that shit, so they implemented reversal stocks prohibiting how many you can do in a set period. Don't waste your time.

the king is a joke himself. would have been hilarious and bliss came out and shot on him with underage girls talk and shouting puppies all the time.

Renee kind of went after him on the first RAW Talk, when King left his phone. 2:08

King showed admirable restraint by not having Alexa sit on his lap.

The games have been shit since the end of the N64 era. Now you can string a thousand moves together unless the opponent can hit r2 to reverse. Of course they have to limit that shit, so they implemented reversal stocks prohibiting how many you can do in a set period. Don't waste your time.
Agreed, No Mercy and Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 are GOAT wrestling games.

I'm guessing he gets a match with Ziggler on SDL and then the PPV rematch.
seems a good guess considering they've already been wrestling dark matches together.

Renee kind of went after him on the first RAW Talk, when King left his phone. 2:08

King showed admirable restraint by not having Alexa sit on his lap.

Left this playing in background at 4 minutes they asked booker a question he wasn't prepared for and he stalled for 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back