PWD 467: Okada and Omega - 3¼ at Madison Square Garden

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also whenever I see Charlotte I have her disgusting nudes flash before me.

Okay, I'm really pissed off at FACE tag partners doing or threatening an illegal save on a dude being tapped or submitted UNLESS maybe there was some illegal act just beforehand - in which case the face should get kicked out inmediately because that is unfairz

WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK with the hearts and awful song and fuckers holding hands!

Just grabbed the finish. So Randy beats up three dudes. Does a table finisher on a small brown dude. Big roided brown dude who was not able to move counters with a kick and Punjabi Mongoose from nowhere, Randy take a loss in his home town in front of friends and family - EXACTLY like everybody predicted! Good luck selling tickets for the next show, motherfuckers.

Old wrestlers at ring side are all like, you stupid fuckers. Ric is getting flashbacks to how WCW killed the Carolinas humiliating Ric at home time after time.

Up till now, this is an E with only One Day Is H being worth watching.

It's going to be a fun week in podcasts as everybody takes a dump on this.

Ascension needs a healthy double weekly serving of the Jinder diet (applied via syringe).

Not surprising after the worst finish inn MITB history and just buttfucking the local hero (fuck Orton BTW).

Hardly anyone wins in their hometown

Everybody knows that, it's a smark running joke :)

Watching the main event.

Wondering if Nak will make a big comeback (I don't read what you guys write or check Twitter beforehand). And if he was taken out to cover up his ladde inexperience. Which would be stupid because Corbin is a much shittier wrestler who needs more protection, especially on ladders. Liked Ziggler running like a monkey up Corbin's back. Poor AJ was going up the ladder like he was heading for a pink slip instead of the briefcase (waiting for Corbin).

Both dudes have been the main champions but JBL says that they're fired up because MITB is the opportunity of their careers. Face palm.

Fine ladder match tho.

Actually was better. Event gets a B only for the main event. Rest was utter shite.

Worst men's MITB match ever. Holy shit that sucked.

Only good match the whole show was... Jinder vs Orton lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back