PWD 473: Rump Shaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cass > Corbin.

What is worse though, Corbin's gut face or Cass's man titties?

Watching Big Dawg and BRAUUUUNNNN now. Braun went for a pin after a power slam and Good Guy Roman™ reminded him that there are no pins in the match.

#lockerroomleader

well the highlight of the night for me was the hardys/cesaro shamus match.

Cass > Corbin.

What is worse though, Corbin's gut face or Cass's man titties?
Corbin is still living off his Braun Rumble elimination for staying over with me. Cass doesn't have that stand out moment for me yet

Corbin is still living off his Braun Rumble elimination for staying over with me. Cass doesn't have that stand out moment for me yet
Cass is a better talker.

They are about even in the ring.

Sasha is just naturally annoying

also enjoyed the braun/ roman match (not sure about the whole roman trying to kill someone but still act like a baby face thing though). the lesnar match was ok for what it was

Who are you Sasha to say that Alexa isn't a real fan?

What else did I miss?

Every match was good except for Ambrose/Miz. CWs put on a really good match. Enzo/Cass was the right kind of squash with a good promo before. The girls put on a really good match. Tag title match was great. Braun/Roman was a fun trainwreck. The whole PPV other than Miz/Ambrose was really good.

Are Maryse and Renee gonna have a match already?

She's coming off as whiny about Bliss' success, which isn't a good way to build a face.
Even if I wasn't a smarky fan who bought those quasi-shoot statements, she still is basically saying I'm better than you because I'm a real fan and you're not. What's that matter in a 20 x 20 ring?

Every match was good except for Ambrose/Miz. CWs put on a really good match. Enzo/Cass was the right kind of squash with a good promo before. The girls put on a really good match. Tag title match was great. Braun/Roman was a fun trainwreck. The whole PPV other than Miz/Ambrose was really good.

I tuned out during the tag team match, didn't get back into until Roman/Braun

Also don't forget Heath Slater won tonight too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back