Reaction score
$

Rules

1. Consume 180 grams of protein a day.

DGL8oseVoAA_SAt.jpg

@D.R.H. @RR

This thread is fake and gay.

But this Muta entrance is the GOAT.

According to Pwinsider (via wrestlinginc.com), there has been more talk of WWE doing another Superstar Shakeup. The plan looks to be to do two shakeups a year instead of just one draft.

This whole Brand Split 2.0 is a flop. Merge the rosters and start firing people.

According to Fightful.com, Ronda Rousey is reportedly interested in a WWE run. After Triple H set up her appearance at the Mae Young Classic tapings, Rousey has expressed interest in a pro wrestling run and was referred to Brian Kendrick (who worked with Eva Marie at WWE’s request) for training purposes in Southern California. There was buzz backstage at the tournament that Rousey’s training would start soon. She’s taken some basic bumps so far. Rousey also has several connections to wrestling; friend Marina Shafir is engaged to NXT’s Roderick Strong, Jessamyn Duke has started her wrestling training, and Shayna Baszler is in the Mae Young Classic.

Any truth to the rumor of the ROH signees to NXT having a "takeover" type angle?

Math means a brand split FUCKS with your choices.

You do not get the same number of possible choices after a brand split.

A = number of wrestlers or teams on the roster

Possible amount of combinations = (A x (A-1))/2

Even if you split the roster evenly so that B=A/2 then the number of combinations becomes a lot lower because Bx(B-1) TIMES 2 is always smaller than A x (A-1). An uneven split makes things worse.

Example 8 tag teams in the whole of WWE = total combinations (8x7)/2= 28

Brand split exactly in half = (4x3)/2=6 in each brand, two brands means x 2=12 combinations

Which is why the womens divisions are so fucked because they start with low numbers.

PS its pretty simple, same reason that two 25x25 ft apartments are much smaller than one 50x50ft apartment.

According to Fightful.com, Ronda Rousey is reportedly interested in a WWE run. After Triple H set up her appearance at the Mae Young Classic tapings, Rousey has expressed interest in a pro wrestling run and was referred to Brian Kendrick (who worked with Eva Marie at WWE’s request) for training purposes in Southern California. There was buzz backstage at the tournament that Rousey’s training would start soon. She’s taken some basic bumps so far. Rousey also has several connections to wrestling; friend Marina Shafir is engaged to NXT’s Roderick Strong, Jessamyn Duke has started her wrestling training, and Shayna Baszler is in the Mae Young Classic.

I already don't watch womens wrestling apart from Asuka matches so this would just turn me even more off it.

Ronda and Conor killed most of MMA interest.

Math means a brand split FUCKS with your choices.

You do not get the same number of possible choices after a brand split.

A = number of wrestlers or teams on the roster

Possible amount of combinations = (A x (A-1))/2

Even if you split the roster evenly so that B=A/2 then the number of combinations becomes a lot lower because Bx(B-1) TIMES 2 is always smaller than A x (A-1). An uneven split makes things worse.

Example 8 tag teams in the whole of WWE = total combinations (8x7)/2= 28

Brand split exactly in half = (4x3)/2=6 in each brand, two brands means x 2=12 combinations

Which is why the womens divisions are so fucked because they start with low numbers
itMcsy5.gif

You can take your friends and family out on a boat. You can't do much on a jet ski besides just tool around by yourself for a few hours and that would get old. Boat is more versatile. Buy boat, rent jet skis for an afternoon.

You can take your friends and family out on a boat. You can't do much on a jet ski besides just tool around by yourself for a few hours and that would get old. Boat is more versatile. Buy boat, rent jet skis for an afternoon.

You can't do a line off a stripper's ass on two jet skis! On a boat you can do it off two!

@Minotauro Rex

Good theme bro my mom always sang me Neil Young songs as a kid and it always brings me joy to hear them

@Gutter Chris I've noticed you have not voted, vote or I will be forced to whip your damn ass.

I voted boat friend but what i really like is to kayak all by myself with some good dope and my tunes

The huron river is my home away from home but pwcs and boats are too big and powerful for a lazy river like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back