Platinum Member
Reaction score
$

Rules:

1. Don't ask about rules

torn between nes and genesis.

Last edited:
This was not the poll I suggested...

No love for the 3DO? $700 when it came out, I acquired one as a kid.

3DO-FZ1-Console-Set.jpg

Big Nasty Mike hit it out of the park. Good one bro.

My original idea for the poll sucked of course no one likes the Rock's new tattoo, no one should take my suggestion for polls.

Turbo Grafix gettin that Curt Hawkins treatment ITT

turbografx16-rev-tan.jpg

splatterhouse2-2a.gif

200_s.gif

My original idea for the poll sucked of course no one likes the Rock's new tattoo, no one should take my suggestion for polls.
I figured that poll would be a murder like the last one

torn between nes and genesis.

I consider NES to be an 80s console. I was torn between Genesis and N64, and on another day I could have gone the other way. But drunken Mario Kart/Bond tournaments in college won today.

I consider NES to be an 80s console. I was torn between Genesis and N64, and on another day I could have gone the other way. But drunken Mario Kart/Bond tournaments in college won today.

You ever Pilot Wings for N64? I used to love that game.

Who do you want to leave summerslam with the smackdown title. Jinder, Nakamura or Corbin.
I personally want nak tho I think they might go in with Corbin cash in tho might be obvious so I wouldn't put past them to have jinder pin nak for dirty win

I personally want nak tho I think they might go in with Corbin cash in tho might be obvious so I wouldn't put past them to have jinder pin nak for dirty win
I'm pulling for Jinder and no cash in, but I think Nakamura is winning and Corbin is cashing in. Just wanted to see what the most popular option here was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back