• PlayStation

• N64

• dreamcast

• Saturn

• 3DO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titus Brand has changed the business forever.

did you ever watch batman the animated series? The new dc universe animated movie is based on it with batman and nightwing teaming up with harley quinn. There is a special advanced screening on monday night only at select theaters nationwide. 730 pm here. I will be there.

<{danawhoah}>[<dunn]

http://nodq.com/news/504568807.shtml

Another MMA star calls out Brock Lesnar

Former UFC and current Bellator heavyweight Matt Mitrione recently called out Brock Lesnar in an interview with the Pat McAfee Show. Here is what he said:

“I would beat the f—ing breaks off Brock Lesnar. There is no question about this whatsoever. He would never fight me. Never. He would fight Jon Jones because he would think he can take Jon Jones down. He would never fight me. I’ve been asking to fight Brock Lesnar since the day I went on The Ultimate Fighter. If you think that dude is an athlete go suck a d—. That dude is not an athlete. He’s a giant body.”

Former UFC and current Bellator heavyweight Matt Mitrione recently called out Brock Lesnar in an interview with the Pat McAfee Show. Here is what he said:

“I would beat the f—ing breaks off Brock Lesnar. There is no question about this whatsoever. He would never fight me. Never. He would fight Jon Jones because he would think he can take Jon Jones down. He would never fight me. I’ve been asking to fight Brock Lesnar since the day I went on The Ultimate Fighter. If you think that dude is an athlete go suck a d—. That dude is not an athlete. He’s a giant body.”

I don't think Brock gives a shit he would fight anybody lol at he never fight me like yes he Fucking would

tumblr_o561knAHIS1sbzhteo1_400.gif

I bought a Genesis because SEGA had the testicular fortitude to keep the blood and original fatalities in the first Mortal Kombat via blood code. Had 0 interest in snes after that.

#ABACABB motherfucker
#MortalMonday

ps and then snes went and censored Chaos' pissing fatality in Primal Rage. Buncha pussies.
But snes manned us with mk2 so it's all good.

But snes manned us with mk2 so it's all good.
Listen wolfMoon. We all know genesis was the wcw to snes as the wwe in the late 90s. Sure it started out strong but then imploded and snes rose way above.

Listen wolfMoon. We all know genesis was the wcw to snes as the wwe in the late 90s. Sure it started out strong but then imploded and snes rose way above.
by that point I had already gotten a skateboard and was doing hoodrat things with my friends everyday after school until it was time to go to sleep.

Marks are getting worked by that Paulie video. That bama works for Showtime!

by that point I had already gotten a skateboard and was doing hoodrat things with my friends everyday after school until it was time to go to sleep.
Oh damn I was a nerd. I mean I played ball and listened to warren g. But still mostly nerd playing snes until the late night

Hey wolf man moon. I saw incubus in San Diego last night. The drive killed me

Wolfmanmoon and tyrannosaurs Rex <Lmaoo> y'all forming a zoo up in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back