• dreamcast

• Saturn

• 3DO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck u all anyways where did everyone go

Hey wolf man moon. I saw incubus in San Diego last night. The drive killed me
was the show at petco? That drive seems a bit much with traffic and all. Probably better that you didn't stick around the gaslamp. Cop got shot right after the metallica show. Did you bring weed? I noticed a lot of ppl walking around and smoking weed and no one cared, similar to SF/golden gate park. Also, RIP dick's last resort

http://nodq.com/news/504568807.shtml

Another MMA star calls out Brock Lesnar

Former UFC and current Bellator heavyweight Matt Mitrione recently called out Brock Lesnar in an interview with the Pat McAfee Show. Here is what he said:

“I would beat the f—ing breaks off Brock Lesnar. There is no question about this whatsoever. He would never fight me. Never. He would fight Jon Jones because he would think he can take Jon Jones down. He would never fight me. I’ve been asking to fight Brock Lesnar since the day I went on The Ultimate Fighter. If you think that dude is an athlete go suck a d—. That dude is not an athlete. He’s a giant body.”

Lulz. Meathead. Lulz.

Oh I have a good idea for a poll, what is your favorite hot sauce? Gonna use that one next time I make the thread. And the kid wins again!

Everything is coming up Rexhouse.

Oh I have a good idea for a poll, what is your favorite hot sauce? Gonna use that one next time I make the thread. And the kid wins again!

What if you don't use any

tenor.gif

between tapatio and srirarcha for me.

Tapatio is my favorite but I like them all.
you know what hot sauce is underrated? That smokey tabasco sauce they have at chipotle. I always use that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back