• PlayStation

• N64

• dreamcast

• Saturn

• 3DO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
asuka as of today has held the belt 500 days. i hope this happens i know if nak wins the belt a lot of ppl will be like why is this Japaneses :eek::eek::eek: a champ and what not

Hopefully she will defend and then move up but that doesn't ever happen.

What's with giving us PPV matches before the event.

Hopefully she will defend and then move up but that doesn't ever happen.
this what i want to happen tho i know it wont she wins at takeover becomes a free agent wins the raw and smackdown belt have her hold both for 500 days also i know for a fact this would piss many ppl off and i would enjoy it

I can't fucking sleep, I drank some soda a couple hours ago and now I'm fucked.

what kind i am about to go grab a Pepsi

I actually had some cherry pepsi that my wife bought the kids. And I knew I should drink it because I have sleeping problems but I'm a retard and did it anyways.

I actually had some cherry pepsi that my wife bought the kids. And I knew I should drink it because I have sleeping problems but I'm a retard and did it anyways.
wish i had cherry i like it the best or the one that has cherry and vanilla. whats funny i am pepsi person my brother is a coke cola person so when we buy soda its like no i want this one lol

wish i had cherry i like it the best or the one that has cherry and vanilla. whats funny i am pepsi person my brother is a coke cola person so when we buy soda its like no i want this one lol

Do you like those fancy machines that will add cherry flavor or vanilla to your soda? Those machines are pretty awesome.

Do you like those fancy machines that will add cherry flavor or vanilla to your soda? Those machines are pretty awesome.
i do not personally own i have family who do i think they are awesome also . the most soda i have drunk in one sitting was during Christmas it was 20 i was able to make a pyramid out of it a family member was like how can you drink that much i was like i drink like a camel

What time did you go to sleep? I woke up with another anxiety attack. Don't know if it's real stress or just stomach shit. I'm shitting like a buttfucked goat.

Strowmans shirt looks awfully similar to the Tama Tonga face shirt.
BraunShirtF.png

1001_7-1.jpg

Last edited:
guess next person gets to make the new thread who will be the lucky 1000 post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back