• $600 Dollar Lizard Shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes-Benz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throw the jury duty letter away.

No one will know you got it and they'll forget about you. Either that or they'll set a warrant out for your arrest.

50/50 imo lol

My wife got out of jury duty because she was breast feeding. LOL and the kid wins again.

Link them to this thread. Problem solved

I should pin the judge down and jack off on his face.

Time to take some estrogen then
My male tranny friend is now taking female hormones and is starting to look like Michael Jackson. I haven't talked since the last time he was still a man two years ago.

Eating some Salmon, organic broccoli and brown rice and about to watch The Defenders.

My male tranny friend is now taking female hormones and is starting to look like Michael Jackson. I haven't talked since the last time he was still a man two years ago.
Is he hot?

Ozark was filmed at Lake Allatoona about 4 miles from Casa de RSR

giphy.gif

Corrupt ass Cobb County.

what time is Takeover? gonna renew my WWE Network subscription for this weekend, for the PWD

Did you smash?

I guarantee there isn't a woman on the wwe roster (outside of Nia Jax) that could've took the beating Cage put on Taya in Lucha Underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back